The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Starting to look horribly like the next Lee Hendrie. [emoji19]

He is 19.

The difference is Lee Hendrie was acting like a child in his mid to late twenties.

It's a lesson for Jack, nothing more.

Not learnt from his previous pic.

made the daily mail

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3124002/Aston-Villa-starlet-Jack-Grealish-pictured-sprawled-road-holiday-Tenerife.html

Jack Grealish was pictured appearing to be strewn on the street while on holiday in Tenerife this week.

The Aston Villa midfielder, who finds himself in the middle of an international tug-of-war between England and Republic of Ireland, has enjoyed some well-deserved time off after a sparkling full breakthrough season.

Grealish was instrumental in Villa reaching the FA Cup final, turning in a scintillating performance in the semi-final against Liverpool at Wembley.

Of course he made the Daily Mail.  Because it's precisely the kind of article their sanctimonious readership can get fauxtraged about.

This is an example of social media at its worst IMO.  When any prick with a camera can make a name for himself photographing a 'somebody' at their worst moment and spread it like wildfire.

• Like 1

Kevan having a row with the girl that took the picture

https://twitter.com/Grealish_/status/610216799288868865

He is probably better off keeping a low profile, rather than throwing insults on twitter and stoking the fire further.

Jack has been silly here, he needs to stop putting himself into these types of situations. He is now seen as a role model to lots of young kids, therefore he is going to get unwanted attention from the press looking to sell papers and gain clicks. He can get away with a one off at this moment in time, if it starts to become a regular occurence then I will start to think he may waste his talents.

What can the club really do? Its like me doing something drunk on a night out and nothing my job can do about it unless its a criminal offence. Ive seen worse from footballers and if he beat up a DJ for example htne I would be demanding he got punished

Two points;

1.If this is 'fine', then surely non of you would object if tomorrow we had pictures of every individual member of the squad like this

2. Isn't he a face and a reflection of Aston Villa football club? I always thought that Ballotelli gave a bad name to man city, and they should be ashamed to have had him on the books. Is this as bad? No. But he is definitely a face for our club.

Further, isn't Grealish a role model for kids now? There are 12-15 year olds who follow Villa religiously and have twitter, is this the kind of example they need?

• Like 2

Mic09 is completely correct.  It doesn't matter how young Jack Grealish is, he shouldn't be behaving in this manner.  He's not a "normal" kid - he's a professional footballer who has a reputation; a reputation that is attached to Aston Villa Football Club.

If you don't want that career then, fine, go and get so trollied you're passed out in the middle of a street.  The photos won't matter because no-one cares who you are.  If you're going to head down the professional footballer route, don't be such a **** bellend.

I'm disappointed in the lad.

Edit:  FWIW, I'd probably not have a problem if it was a picture of him looking slightly merry.  There's a difference between having a few drinks and ending up like this.

Edited by bobzy
  • Like 1

Two points;

1.If this is 'fine', then surely non of you would object if tomorrow we had pictures of every individual member of the squad like this

2. Isn't he a face and a reflection of Aston Villa football club? I always thought that Ballotelli gave a bad name to man city, and they should be ashamed to have had him on the books. Is this as bad? No. But he is definitely a face for our club.

Further, isn't Grealish a role model for kids now? There are 12-15 year olds who follow Villa religiously and have twitter, is this the kind of example they need?

1) yes thats fine. theyre on their holidays..why should i care?,,,

2) hes a kid who wouldnt get noticed at all. again. who cares.

actually getting more annoyed about peoples reaction to this than him just getting ott drunk. if this happened mid season then ye maybe (even then, who cares as long as its not affecting stuff)

Edited by gharperr

Kevan having a row with the girl that took the picture

https://twitter.com/Grealish_/status/610216799288868865

Not covering himself in glory there is he ?

He'd probably be better of shutting the **** up

Jack's the only one to blame here, you can't be blaming someone else for taking a photo of him passed out in the middle of a public street can you ?

• Like 1

Two points;

1) yes thats fine. theyre on their holidays..why should i care?,,,

2) hes a kid who wouldnt get noticed at all. again. who cares.

So "unnoticed" that it's made the papers.  Yeah, ok...

Â