The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

3 minutes ago, mickjacobjr said:

So fed up of this shit jack been a great player for us but never be a legend here so much for my club my city my home rubbish of 10 months ago he don’t want to be here get him out now 

McGrath is untouchable. There will never be one as good

• Like 2

1 minute ago, a-k said:

This is not the same as him potentially leaving when we were in the Championship struggling to stay afloat, or then next season when we had just been promoted (you could say he was leaving us on a high after bringing us back to the top flight).

This is not the same as him potentially leaving after us struggling to stave off relegation.

He would be leaving a season after we've done the double over Arsenal, got 4 points from Chelsea, beaten Spurs, were more than competitive against the Manchester clubs, and absolutely dicked the reigning champions. Let's not forget it was his performances in our colours that got him to the Euros. Will we keep progressing without him? I don't doubt it with NSWE at the helm, and I couldn't begrudge him for leaving in previous seasons, but now would be a pretty poor time to bail, especially to such a plastic club.

if we qualify for europa next season i'm convinced that also will not be enough for him. he want's to play for one of the scum 6 IMO, time to just let it happen.

we have had a great season as you pointed out and still he doesn't want to stay.

We built our whole team around him and got 11th. Not to be sniffed at. But if we want more that approach has its limitations.

For me there's a possibility of Jack playing week in week out will just lead to injury after injury.

Be chuffed if he stayed - but there would be a nagging doubt - should we have taken the £100m.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

Indeed it's just our luck Barca and Real are skint because we could accept a move to either of those but City if he goes leaves a bad taste in the mouth!

I've been thinking more and more how much it's going to hurt to see him play for that lot.  I won't be able to watch any of it.  I'll have to watch when they play us and I'm dreading all the shit the commentators will come out with when they build it all up. 

It'll be horrible to see him running at our defence. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

McGrath is untouchable. There will never be one as good

There are more way ahead of him too I want him to stay here and build our team around him but no way he should get an easy ride if he leaves and people need to realise he is walking out on us when we are trying to build somthing big  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

I've been thinking more and more how much it's going to hurt to see him play for that lot.  I won't be able to watch any of it.  I'll have to watch when they play us and I'm dreading all the shit the commentators will come out with when they build it all up. 

It'll be horrible to see him running at our defence. 

Even wearing an England jersey doesn't look familiar on Jack, City will look weirder

25 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

i'm done either way. 3 times now he's wanted to leave

in 2019 had spurs put in a decent sized bid he'd have gone there. he said himself he was disappointed not to leave

in 2020 had utd put in a decent offer he'd have gone. it took an hour long call from the owners begging him to stay for him to sign a new deal

it's 2021 and we're here again...waiting for a club to match our asking price. if he wanted to stay a new contract would've been signed by now.

he doesn't want to be here, so FFS just get the deal done villa/city and get this over with. so tired of this being the jack grealish show

all the talk should be about bailey right now

Yeah, I'm pretty much at this point now. Just get as much money out of the blood-sucking bastards as we can and spend it on players who do want to play for us. We need quality though because Jack is quality.

Hopefully, Villa will bring in 3 or 4 players more and we don't suffer too much interference by this whole saga. 

I have a sneaky feeling that the other players will be glad when he's gone. It must be crap working your asses off and only one player gets all the glory. 

Time to move on as a club and not be Jack Grealish's Aston Villa any longer. 

• Like 2

Bailey, Jack, Buendía & Watkins is a top 6 attack.

I know the one more season statement is cliche but if we keep making progress why not? 

Being only 25 he still has a few seasons to play with if it doesn’t work before the big money move. As a Villa fan I couldn’t think of a more exciting time to play for us and our potential than right now.

• Like 1

Â