The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

I don't see what all the fuss is about.

Imo the guy is English until he chooses Ireland at the FIFA recognised level.

He's Mum was born in England, He's Dad was born in England, He was born in England, he holds a British passport.

However his granddad was born in Ireland and he has played a few non competitive youth level games for them so he's Irish?

Yeah… Okay!

He had decided to continue to play with Ireland and was ready for a senior call up yesterday then Sherwood intervened. This is what the fuss is about. Edited by Dirtysanchez
  • Like 1

So? "If" it's true then well done Sherwood.

Why should Jack make a decision before he's ready? If a quiet word from Sherwood is enough to make him think again then he couldn't have been really ready to commit.

Now he's coping abuse from the very people who apparently want him to wear their countries shirt!!! yeah like that's gonna help.

I'm English however I don't have the slightest interest in the England set up, in fact I hate the whole Sky favourites love in and would have preferred Jack to choose Ireland however after reading the vile abuse I now hope he tells them to go jump.

I'd love us to have a Villa midfield playing for England. Maybe then we can do the tapping up.

We did not long back, But unfortunately sold it when it got tapped up!  ;)

We go again!..

Â