The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 minute ago, CarryOnVilla said:

I’m feeling this isn’t proper training, more like a goodbyes to some of the boys 

We a football team or a holiday camp? 

No way are villa organising or entertaining a good bye to the boys, this is back to work

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

To be honest, watching him at the euros, at his age, I was wondering if his flame was diminishing slowly. I think his fitness isn't what it was and I don't alot of sell on for him, as much f an incredible player he is

he is picking up more injuries than usual, think he was playing injured at the Euros

It was Bristol yesterday and now not far from London where Nasser Sawiris has his offices.

Putting two and two together perhaps?

They need to get Martinez, Grealish and Mings back training quickly as it's less than two weeks until the season starts.

5 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

If it's 108 quid a night surely we can rustle that up between us and get a VT'er to go and check in? Who lives near there?

I don't and am going oaway to Tunbridge Wells tomorrow but I'm willing to turn up if you all chip in. I admit it will probably end my relationship but sod it this is damn important!!!

• Haha 1

I don't know what to make of all this. Jack is at a training camp in a very publicly visible location, the training seems somewhat lacking in intensity, there is absolutely no word from any official club account about this despite it being the star player returning... It all seems odd. Just... odd.

• Like 1

Â