The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

As others have said, this gas stuff is nonsense.

It's legal for a start, and I'd wager one suck of gas is less harmful than a couple of pints.

Shameful nonsense by the press, for both Grealish and Sterling.

It's legal for a start, and I'd wager one suck of gas is less harmful than a couple of pints.

Legal highs are without doubt becoming the most deadly substances around.

Not saying the stuff in question is of a deadly nature as there are so many different brands, but the fact that it is legal isn't that significant in my eyes.

Not something I would advise anyone to do.

Not saying the stuff in question is of a deadly nature as there are so many different brands, but the fact that it is legal isn't that significant in my eyes.

Well, they're not. 

But I take your point.

However, I still think this particular legal high is very low down on the harmful scale.

Well, they're not.

But I take your point.

However, I still think this particular legal high is very low down on the harmful scale.

They are, due to the sheer availability and lack of knowledge regarding them. They are a becoming a massive issue.

Agreed on the 2nd point.

Well, they're not.

But I take your point.

They are, due to the sheer availability and lack of knowledge regarding them. They are a becoming a massive issue.

Agreed on the 2nd point.

I understand your point, but it's usually down to stupidity where these things become fatal. Overdosing on something, mixing them etc If they really were considered such a danger then they would be illegal. In any case I don't think what Jack's done warrants being printed in any newspaper. Typical English media putting a bad twist on the new 'out of control golden boy'.

Well, they're not.

But I take your point.

Agreed on the 2nd point.

I understand your point, but it's usually down to stupidity where these things become fatal. Overdosing on something, mixing them etc If they really were considered such a danger then they would be illegal. In any case I don't think what Jack's done warrants being printed in any newspaper. Typical English media putting a bad twist on the new 'out of control golden boy'.

They are legal (and again I stress that this doesn't necessarily include the stuff jack is supposedly been on), because the chemical compound hasn't been made illegal.

You'll see them advertised with 'not for human consumption' to cover the trader (a little).

M-kat used to be a legal high.

Actually, laughing gas is pretty safe...it was used in dentists until more recent years and is still used in hospitals...even during pregnancy!  It's not so commonly used in dentists now, or so I believe, because the mixture levels and leaving it up too high for too long on patients had caused complications.

When it's taken recreationally, you're actually buying food grade gas that is intended for making cream.  It's normally of high quality, and is well made by long established manufacturers serving the food industry for years...it isn't some underground lab with some new formula, nitrous oxide has been around and been used for over a 100 years on people.  It's also taken by way of a balloon, you disperse the gas into the balloon and inhale.  The gas has decompressed inside the balloon, which actually allieviates a lot of the problems...you're not subject to inhaling the freezing cold and you can't really overdose because the balloon is a limited supply of nos.

It's not really something you'd grade with "legal highs", these can be very worrying.  Most legal highs are based on a scramble to replicate MDMA in underground labs after the main ingredient supplies were shut down when china won the olympics.  These legal highs are made one day by substituting and in peoples bodies the next, I have been sold one of the original "legal highs" as counterfeit MDMA and it was not a nice experience.

Anyway, this isn't drugtalk lol....but laughing gas on some occasion isn't going to affect them, it's half life is like 5 minutes!

• Like 4

They are legal (and again I stress that this doesn't necessarily include the stuff jack is supposedly been on), because the chemical compound hasn't been made illegal.

You'll see them advertised with 'not for human consumption' to cover the trader (a little).

M-kat used to be a legal high.

And yet alcohol and cigarettes are both perfectly legal - despite being far more dangerous and despite us knowing all the dangers surrounding them.

But Grealish wouldn't be chastised for having a pint, would he?

These things always seem to be worse when players deny it or try to apologise and all that.

I'd be perfectly fine if Grealish came out and said "get the **** over it"

These things always seem to be worse when players deny it or try to apologise and all that.

I'd be perfectly fine if Grealish came out and said "get the **** over it"

I'd love it if he did. Such a bullshit story. I mean, you can buy this gas stuff in pubs / clubs these days. Its really on the same level as having a pint or a ciggi.

Â