The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

5 minutes ago, Farlz said:

You know, I can't remember the last time I've seen a player rattle opposition fans quite as easily as Grealish does. Some of the absolute nonsense you see fans of other clubs coming out with about him :crylaugh:

It's jealousy. They wished they had a generational homegrown talent like Jack. Also some personal jealousy too. Lot of overweight bald blokes who always have something to say about his appearance, I wonder why 🤔

• Like 1

Just now, Keyblade said:

It's jealousy. They wished they had a generational homegrown talent like Jack. Also some personal jealousy too. Lot of overweight bald blokes who always have something to say about his appearance, I wonder why 🤔

I love him and his appearance

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

It’s because he goes down easily. That’s why he winds up other teams fans. But everyone of them will admit he is a quality player.

happy kenneth williams GIF

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Kingman said:

So Rashford is a doubt after picking up ankle injury!

Rashford is currently ahead of Jack he said! 

Southgate to call up Rooney then? 

Last time Jack was fit but not picked, someone dropped out early on and Southgate chose not to bring anyone else in. 

i jumped on the bandwagon of calling southgate this and that for not calling up jack but have just listened to the “my old man said” podcast where they make some really good points about it so check it out if you can 🙂

No, I'm comfortable in my opinion of Southgate which has been formed over many many years (not just this past week), and nothing will change that.

He is full of shit and always has been.

Edited by est1874
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

It’s because he goes down easily. That’s why he winds up other teams fans. But everyone of them will admit he is a quality player.

all his ex's say that.😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

So now apparently "talks are continuing" between us & Manure. This time we are desperate to let him go there for a reduced fee in exchange for a couple of their duds....on loan!. Wow what a great move that would be. Bringing in their liability of a LB and co :crylaugh:

If that was the actual deal we may as well pack up & go home.

Just now, danceoftheshamen said:

So now apparently "talks are continuing" between us & Manure. This time we are desperate to let him go there for a reduced fee in exchange for a couple of their duds....on loan!. Wow what a great move that would be. Bringing in their liability of a LB and co :crylaugh:

If that was the actual deal we may as well pack up & go home.

I just saw that too, it is worrying if true. And coming from the Birmingham Mail, its almost like they want Grealish to leave...I don't get it. Are they just doing this to generate traffic to their page?

But surely we aren't stupid enough to sell one of the best players we ever seen in a Villa shirt?

• Like 1

Â