The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

21 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Why wouldn't he be allowed to switch back?

He's uncapped for both countries at senior level. He wouldn't be switching at all would he?

He could theoretically still decide to play for Ireland, get a cap, and THEN switch back to England... couldn't he?

I think FIFA rules is that you can only change country once when you are a certain age which Jack did in 2015 though they are looking into changing the rules now

6 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I think FIFA rules is that you can only change country once when you are a certain age which Jack did in 2015 though they are looking into changing the rules now

I always thought that was basically him telling Ireland he wouldn't accept a call up because he was waiting for one from England. I had no idea you had to officially declare which country you're sat on your hands waiting to contact you!

19 minutes ago, Zatman said:

But he hasn’t changed country. He’s stated that he wants to play for England but he has no caps. 

Diego Costa got friendly caps for Brazil and changed to Spain when he was like 25

• Like 2

Mason Mount has 6 England caps.Can anyone remember him doing anything while playing for England?I can’t.

I know he is a talented player but I can’t think of 1 thing he has done for Chelsea this season maybe it’s because I don’t watch other teams much.Maybe I have missed his brilliant goals and assists.

If Jack can’t get into this England squad the other players must be absolutely world class and if we don’t thrash Iceland and Denmark then the manager must be shit.

In the words of Keegan I would luv it luv it If either of those teams beat us.

Edited by Only2McInallys
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Only2McInallys said:

Mason Mount has 6 England caps.Can anyone remember him doing anything while playing for England?I can’t.

I know he is a talented player but I can’t think of 1 thing he has done for Chelsea this season maybe it’s because I don’t watch other teams much.Maybe I have missed his brilliant goals and assists.

If Jack can’t get into this England squad the other players must be absolutely world class and if we don’t thrash Iceland and Denmark then the manager must be shit.

In the words of Keegan I would luv it luv it If either of those teams beat us.

I've ended up thinking he was quite average last season. Got a lot of hype due to scoring some goals and being an academy product, in a Chelsea side that were turning for youth to rescue them. His general play is way below Grealish. Not even comperable. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Only2McInallys said:

Err...

https://gfycat.com/orangewideeyedheifer

spacer.png

Edited by Vancvillan
Edited: Trying unsuccessfully to get the GIF inline...
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, DaveAV1 said:

Is it you that does all those best of YouTube compilations for players that look world class but generally turnout to be a bit meh?

To be fair it was a bit of a worldy. I distinctly remember my prick of a Chelsea-supporting mate immediately texting "you've been Mounted". He's dead now.

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Vancvillan said:

To be fair it was a bit of a worldy. I distinctly remember my prick of a Chelsea-supporting mate immediately texting "you've been Mounted". He's dead now.

We are currently watching the Sopranos box set for the second time. I see you’ve taken a very Tony approach with your cousin. 😎

• Haha 3

Gareth Southgate dabs a small patch of his own excrement onto the back of his wife’s  neck before she goes out to deter suitors

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Haha 2

Â