The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

14 minutes ago, ChrisVillan said:

I don't get it. 

He wants to play for England and Southgate sees him as a wide forward. We already know jack prefers to be an 8, I think he’s going to be leaning on Smith heavily to play him there.

edit: there was a conversation about his position in another thread I thought i was adding to

Edited by a m ole

3 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Right.

So woke up to seeing that he's " Off to United" again.

This is like reverse Rashica ffs.

Is this what is holding up our transfer moves?

Or is it bollox?

Him going weakens our position to attract players IMO.

registered for the Mail online so I can post on the Grealish thread, done a couple of messages and intend to wind a few of them up as the day draws out which will end in a ban for me but hey ho

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, a m ole said:

He wants to play for England and Southgate sees him as a wide forward. We already know jack prefers to be an 8, I think he’s going to be leaning on Smith heavily to play him there.

edit: there was a conversation about his position in another thread I thought i was adding to

Ignore me, I'm being a clearing in the woods. I just thought your post had the rhythm of the gags that have derailed some other threads.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, a m ole said:

After this England bullshit Jack will be adamant about playing in midfield.

Maddisons struggles will hopefully tell him it'll make no difference 

If he wants to play for England he needs to learn how to run really fast and kick the ball really far 

Gareth Southgate’s decision to leave Jack Grealish out of the latest England squad was ‘personal’.

That’s according to former Aston Villa ace Lee Hendrieims Lee Hendrie, who reveals he ‘didn’t get on’ with England boss at Aston https://talksport.com/football/751322/southgate-jack-grealish-england-snub-personal-aston-villa-hendrie/?fbclid=IwAR1weB-jRApsRG10H2Dt-csygT7BuJ4wB7yxNaHOiHjGQ1ZGsN2lQi9gKdY 

Edited by Kingman

Just now, Kingman said:

GRUDGE? 

Gareth Southgate’s latest Jack Grealish snub ‘is personal’ claims Lee Hendrie, who reveals he ‘didn’t get on’ with England boss at Aston Villa

EXCLUSIVE

https://talksport.com/football/751322/southgate-jack-grealish-england-snub-personal-aston-villa-hendrie/?fbclid=IwAR1weB-jRApsRG10H2Dt-csygT7BuJ4wB7yxNaHOiHjGQ1ZGsN2lQi9gKdY 

This post makes it look as if I click on the link I'll be directed to a website that says "These Russian beauties are looking for men just like you!!! Click here to view the gallery!"

1 minute ago, sparrow1988 said:

This post makes it look as if I click on the link I'll be directed to a website that says "These Russian beauties are looking for men just like you!!! Click here to view the gallery!"

I guess experience is the key here? 😂

• Haha 1

I'm afraid he will leave for Man U, contrary to some media comments I think the England snub increases the risk of him leaving. It's not much more he can do here to get a call up, he may score a couple of more goals and make some more assists next season, Southgate will probably still not call him up. If he goes to Man U and outshines the players there Southgate can simply not ignore him anymore. Add to that the lure of playing in the Champions League and performing there.

I would be really sad to see him go, but if would get £80M and can bring in say Edouard, Benrahma and Buendia for that money, we would be a stronger team.

4 minutes ago, Keener window-cleaner said:

I'm afraid he will leave for Man U, contrary to some media comments I think the England snub increases the risk of him leaving. It's not much more he can do here to get a call up, he may score a couple of more goals and make some more assists next season, Southgate will probably still not call him up. If he goes to Man U and outshines the players there Southgate can simply not ignore him anymore. Add to that the lure of playing in the Champions League and performing there.

I would be really sad to see him go, but if would get £80M and can bring in say Edouard, Benrahma and Buendia for that money, we would be a stronger team.

Except Man Utd won't be paying the £80m and therefore he's going nowhere.

You know, I can't remember the last time I've seen a player rattle opposition fans quite as easily as Grealish does. Some of the absolute nonsense you see fans of other clubs coming out with about him :crylaugh:

• Like 1

Â