The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

sir_gary_cahill

Created more chances than Messi last season but yeah pick Mount and Winks ahead of him.

He constantly contradicts himself, how is Philips in there if experience is a must? Also Michael Keane if going on form?

I feel like he has to through something contrary in there to show he knows better than everyone else when in fact its shows he's full of shite and doesn't have a clue what he's doing.

What an appalling decision. 

Gareth has made himself look like a tit. 

You really have to wonder what's going on. I  wonder also about the degree to which a player's value is affected by decisions such as these. It's all a bit iffy to my mind. 

37 minutes ago, Kingman said:

Apparently Rob Dorset from Sky Sports said Southgate had distinctly told the journalists before the interview Not to ask any questions why Jack hasn't been picked!

If that is true than he can go f**k himself if hasn't the balls just to say I don't rate Grealish and he is not part of my plans.

• Like 3

What a complete and utter disgrace of a decision.

I hate to

say it, but I hope england lose every game until this clearing in the woods gets the sack.

(I’m not sure if I actually mean that about England losing)

Edited by Thug

The whole scenario is so ****ing laughable.

surely people close to Southgate ( who are not in his pocket) must be frowning at him.

I'll bet Prince William is quitely seething at the snub....not saying thats how you should get in by the way.

I like how Southgate painted himself into a corner on all of his BS excuses. Needs PL experience? Well let me go ahead and pick Kalvin Phillips (who deserves to be there btw). Don't want someone getting into trouble? Oh no problem, let me go ahead and pick a dude who's literally in a Greek jail right now. Absolute clown.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Thug said:

What a complete and utter disgrace of a decision.

I hate to

say it, but I hope england lose every game until this clearing in the woods gets the sack.

(I’m not sure if I actually mean that about England losing)

I do, **** them until they sack the clown

Just now, TRO said:

The whole scenario is so ****ing laughable.

surely people close to Southgate ( who are not in his pocket) must be frowning at him.

I'll bet Prince William is quitely seething at the snub....not saying thats how you should get in by the way.

TRO is swearig. Things are getting serious.

1 hour ago, blandy said:

I don't think so. I like him. He's been a good England manager, too. I'd absolutely have Jack in the England squad, by the way. But not picking him doesn't render Southgate necessarily all the bad things he gets called or slated for.

I’m not suggesting people take to Twitter and abuse him but he is a cockwomble ...look at the players he’s called up and given caps to .. then decide where you rate Jack in that list of players .. he must be the only person in planet football that doesn’t think Jack deserves at least a call up ... 

3 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

he must be the only person in planet football that doesn’t think Jack deserves at least a call up ..

Yeah, pretty much so.

It happens with managers - Ferguson wouldn't pick Alan Hansen for Scotland's world cup, for example. And he hoofed out God from the theatre of Prawns. Managers freeze out players or don't pick them for whatever reason. I think he's completely wrong not to have a look at Jack for England. But for that one thing, I personally don't disregard what he was like at Villa as a player, as a decent, honest, fair minded man. He's far from what he's been prtrayed as - a sort of FA shill, Yes man without the ability to think or act for himself and all that rubbish.

England have a specific way of picking players based on scouting reports. You can only be picked if you have been watched x times and scored y as an average.......Unless the manager and his staff decide to ignore this, which I know that they did for a certain bang average centre mid a few years back.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

What we need to do now is buy the boy an orchestra to conduct and watch him blow this league away.

Brilliant.....Spot on.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

If that is true than he can go f**k himself if hasn't the balls just to say I don't rate Grealish and he is not part of my plans.

He cant do that though because he pinched him from Ireland by telling him he had a place for him. Grealish hit every target was asked of him and Southgate never intended to play him. It was to keep a good player away from another nation to stop him playing

I've no knowledge of any occurrence but this can only be a personal issue and maybe something to do with when the word removed was coaching the younger England players, maybe a fall out or issue with Jacks family, this has to be 100% personal. To not even have him in a squad to have a look if he can make an improvement to the team if only to never pick him in again is criminal and needs looking in to.

Just now, Phil Silvers said:

I've no knowledge of any occurrence but this can only be a personal issue and maybe something to do with when the word removed was coaching the younger England players, maybe a fall out or issue with Jacks family, this has to be 100% personal. To not even have him in a squad to have a look if he can make an improvement to the team if only to never pick him in again is criminal and needs looking in to.

How does a grown man have beef with what was a teenager at the time, let alone carry that over years into the future. If it's personal then that's a terrible look for Southgate, first as a person, but also as a professional. You pick on merit and leave your personal gripes at the door.

• Like 3

Â