The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

sir_gary_cahill

13 hours ago, Thug said:

I really really hope liverpool pip them to the title.

Even if City win the title, Jack will have been a complete passenger this season.  Yes he’ll celebrate and delight in winning the title but he contributed almost nothing to it.  

David Unsworth contributed more to Villa’s rich history than Jack will have contributed to Man City’s title win based on the season so far 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Thug said:

I really really hope liverpool pip them to the title.

Not for me

I still have zero gobshite words removed who support man City in various WhatsApp groups compared to several "die hard" Liverpool fans 

I'll take man City winning the league and absolute silence over a summer of Liverpool fans in kiddy giving man utd fans in kiddy shit all summer 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Robbie09 said:

Lesser of 2 evils is Plop winning it, means we won’t have to watch Ci£eh lifting the trophy when we play them.

I feel dirty wanting them to win it though….

I'd rather Man City win it every year than Liverpool ever winning it again!

• Like 2

Absolutely delicious control and finish for the goal.  Reminded me a bit of that Suarez one vs Newcastle a few years ago, 

Spoiler

ugh obviously not as good as Pirlo to Baggio vs Juve.  

Tho

7 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

I presume everyone wants Liverpool to win the league this season btw as just seen what our last fixture of the season is.

Alternative is him lifting the trophy unless whole away end does a runner at final whistle.

I imagine our manager would not want any of our players to be on the beach if it came down to it

1 hour ago, foreveryoung said:

Been anonymous. Also City have been such a bore to watch.

Oh, so it's not his shins. He's been attacking Russia.🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦

Its Peterborough so that needs to be taken into account, but its a good goal, coolly taken by Grealish. Great ball from Foden. Glad Grealish looks to be over his injury. I want Man City to fail but obviously would never wish injury on a player.

Â