The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

sir_gary_cahill

Anyone else noticed the deafening silence amongst the usual suspect news outlets in the last 12hrs. 

Sky, Sam Lee, Manchester Evening News, Dail Fail, The Sun, **** evvvveryoneeeee.

I will bask in their collective tears tomorrow if Jack is announced as staying. 

Your Ugly Tears | Male Tears | Know Your Meme

1 minute ago, bobzy said:

Mainly so we can view other threads :D 

Yes I did find it disconcerting when I saw @Seat68had snuck out of Off Topic while no one was watching and posted in here earlier today. 

(I’ll say something controversial to keep him occupied in off topic, I don’t know…caravans, motor homes and chalets are all the same thing. Something like that)

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Villaphil said:

Has anybody estimated the difference in earnings his agent makes, given the 2 scenarios ?

This

spacer.png 

Or this

spacer.png 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

If you were due to start a new job on Tuesday and we’re expected to work your current job on Monday, could you choose to just not turn up? I couldn’t.

I’m not starting a new job on Tuesday, but I am expected to work my current job on Monday (and the rest of the week). Unfortunately for my employer, my work will mostly consist of being in this thread. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

I’m not starting a new job on Tuesday, but I am expected to work my current job on Monday (and the rest of the week). Unfortunately for my employer, my work will mostly consist of being in this thread. 

15r3rk.jpg

• Haha 2

Â