The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 minute ago, Phil Silvers said:

It's a debatable point and one for a good dinner conversation, I'll leave you with this thought, I've been saying Jack will stay all along and he is still here, that's 2 for 2 Jack and Josh, 100% record.😉

Haha, good man. Weird how the only two you know about are Grealish and randomly, Josh King. It's that kind of obscurity that makes it, a) 100% legit, and b) really gets my juices flowing.
You sir, have won the evening. 

10 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

I pointed out Romano’s big contradiction here 

Exactly. Don’t believe any transfer expert! They are all guessing based on tip-offs. I’ve not met one I didn’t think was the sporting version of an estate agent. They’re all full of it as it’s a cut-throat business based on who has the biggest balls. These guys are paid to get as many transfers right as they can so they have to take a punt. It boosts their reputation. Just like spreading rumours about interest from other clubs boosts the cut an agent is likely to make from a new contract! 

Hold your nerve guys. I just can’t see him leaving. That would only ever happen with the club’s blessing. I don’t think our owners will let him go, unless there is a release clause (which I doubt unless £100m plus). Of all the things that hints him staying, for me it’s the liking a club Insta post on the day your move to another club is supposed to be ‘happening’. Why do it? There’s no reason and he’ll know people are watching his every move. 

And as for the stuff I’ve read about him sulking over not moving to Spuds, Man U tapping him up, meeting with City months ago… what a load of cobblers. No-one would have that info unless they are very close to Jack and come on, it’s just a ‘fairy’ tale. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

Haha, good man. Weird how the only two you know about are Grealish and randomly, Josh King. It's that kind of obscurity that makes it, a) 100% legit, and b) really gets my juices flowing.
You sir, have won the evening. 

Lol, bloody good show sir, bloody good show👌

4 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Not to mention that Jack (apparently) has a decision to make.  Does he stay or does he go.  Part of that decision is what's the deal to stay? It will form an integral part of the decision making process. 

Whan I'm pitching for a new client, we don't ask them to decide of they are coming to us before we give them a price.

No way will we wait for his stay or go decision before even beginning discussions on a new contract.  This guy gust spouts hot air. 

Isn't he the same guy who said we were signing Rashica last year AND said we were having more discussions this year before he went to Naaarwich. 

Yep. The same guy. We were in advanced talk with Milot if you believe him - I don’t. 

52 minutes ago, Strog said:

Too much smoke regarding the speculation now unfortunately. Hard to know what Grealish thinks but if his desire is to win trophies and win them soon then sadly Man City will be the best choice. If he does go it will be interesting how the ownership handles this.

Isn’t the smoke just the same smoke being reposted over and over again?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I have made my peace with Grealish leaving. At the end of the day, it’s on him. He’ll lose his legend status, and many will and should boo him on his return. No matter what he’s done for us, to leave us now on the cusp of significant progress with what our owners are doing, shame on him. The worst thing is why is he still liking official posts and sharing posts if he knows he’s leaving, trying to keep side with the villa fans maybe? Doesn’t make sense

small amount of hope that he’ll still sign the contract, but doesn’t look likely 

Edited by SeanVilla
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, SeanVilla said:

I have made my peace with Grealish leaving. At the end of the day, it’s on him. He’ll lose his legend status, and many will and should boo him on his return. No matter what he’s done for us, to leave us now on the cusp of significant progress with what our owners are doing, shame on him. 

small amount of hope that he’ll still sign the contract, but doesn’t look likely 

The hate for Grealish will be stronger than the hate for Delph if he does leave.

Whether that is right or wrong it's just the way it will be.

I hope he doesn't leave of course, his liking of an Instagram post a couple of days ago and the fingers in ears post is a good sign one would hope.

Anyone know when he's back in the UK?

Edited by Zhan_Zhuang
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Stephen_Evans said:

What does the rest of it say?  Twitter keeps giving me an error message. Thanks!

You have to refresh it a bunch sometimes. Either the tweet or the whole page. Basically says, according to Fab, the decision is with Villa, not Grealish. So if he’s sold it’s the club selling him, not Grealish deciding to leave. And then he goes on to say how much he appreciates Grealish and what he’s done at the club.

3 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

The hate for Grealish will be stronger than the hate for Delph if he does leave.

Whether that is right or wrong it's just the way it will be.

I hope he doesn't leave of course, his liking of an Instagram post a couple of days ago and the fingers in ears post is a good sign one would hope.

Anyone know when he's back in the UK?

Pretty sure Tomorrow was being banded about. It will be clear by Monday/Tuesday what’s going on cos that’s when they’re back. And you’re absolutely, one of own…hurts 100 times more

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Johnnyp said:

Absolute crap. Your making out Grealish owes Villa. Came through the academy and if he leaves will earn us our highest sale ever, arguably won't be broken anytime soon either. Shame on anyone who would boo him if he does sign for City and play us at Villa Park next season. If such a scenario unfolded, i would hope he would get the height of respect. Once the blood and thunder of the game starts and in a sporting and playing on the edge way, i like to think we'd nail him. But booing him ? I'm a villa fan but im not a mongrel.

The problem is which i keep saying he said he brought into the plan of the owners and he was happy "my club" too then 8 months say not my club and not my love is a bit hard for fans to take.

Do i believe the media 100% no

6 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Says Jack wont force a move. Its basically enquiries from City. That NSWE ultimately decide

Except they don't. If you don't learn from history, your doomed to repeat it. Our owners could do well to see what happened when Yorke made it known privately to the board that he wanted to leave and Villa said no. Remember the Everton game. Don't assume it won't happen if Jack is forced to stay. Forget the boyhood club stuff lads etc etc. He's only human. That has longevity, to a degree. He's an elite player and it's his decision i feel.

Â