The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

sir_gary_cahill

10 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

Exactly

as I said the other day , imo , Sterling , Saka etc just don’t play that pass , in both instances they would have gone for glory … I mean they might have scored from both but there is something about Grealish and a lack of selfishness and awareness of teams mates that puts him above the average player 

Head and shoulders. 

22 minutes ago, Creeper said:

Now been deleted. Take it hes had another telling off from his bosses at the birmingham mail and we will see a article tomorrow morning then!

Honestly I take it as very good news. Ashley does not make stuff up. I am very surprised by the rumour, but pleasantly so.

Sterling can have all the space, pace and time in the world but when he gets the ball he runs at the nearest defender(s) and wants to play in a postbox.

Grealish picks up the ball and immediately plays it in to the space or carries the ball in to the space.

That is the difference, it didn't look incredible today, but Grealish created more in about 10 minutes than sterling did all game, with Sterling's best creation being a double deflected shot that somehow landed on Kane's toe.

I also hate the fact that I'm comparing Grealish and sterling, but it feels like they are fighting for the same spot in the team in Southgates mind even though there is plenty of room for both and two of foden/mount/saka/Madison.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, theboyangel said:

Still only good enough for the bench according to Shearer and Ferdinand 🤣

Same Ferdinand who was never so confident before a game as before the Scotland game?

• Like 1

Just now, ciggiesnbeer said:

Honestly I take it as very good news. Ashley does not make stuff up. I am very surprised by the rumour, but pleasantly so.

I really hope that his tweet combined with what Matt Law said earlier means they've heard something and Percy is about to break the news.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

My erection is back

Exactly the same here, I’ve just hit mine with a tuning fork and it’s like a perfect ping

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Okonokos said:

In FIFA maybe but not in the real world. What Jack gives us is priceless. There's nothing that can substitute it. On and oft the pitch.

To be fair 1 billion couldn't buy it in real life either.

Probably couldn't even pay their wages.

1 hour ago, HalfTimePost said:

Everyone's taking notice.

He stays and he's our Gerrard. He's bigger than Cowans and he's bigger than McGrath.

He's Gazza and ours. The first and most iconic player we've had in a generation. Over to you Jack.

I’d say he’s more Beckham than Gazza, he’s a national treasure, he does modelling, he’s a marketing managers dream 

Â