The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

sir_gary_cahill

3 minutes ago, R.Bear said:

What are you talking about? :blink:

1 billion could literally but an entire squad of the best players in the world.

1 billion won’t buy anyone we can’t currently attract.

The best players in the world aren’t coming to Villa , especially Villa without Grealish.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Villa94 said:

omg dean smith isn’t using him right……he should be bringing him off the bench on 70 mins 😂

Don't get started on Smith and subs 

Its a can of worms that must stay sealed! 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, KentVillan said:

Changes the game at a canter. What a player.

I don't think he's even played at 60% of his level for England yet. 

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

Ask their opinion of Jack though. They'll talk Shaw up but ask their opinion. I've got 2 bluenose and 3 United fans in my group chat. All waxing lyrical about Jack.

He's the guy they'll remember 15 years from now in this tournament

That's been my experience, all the fans I know have been pissed off Jack hasn't started.  But then I don't live in the Midlands or close to any troglodytes from Leeds where there is anti-Villa feeling.

29 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

These are the reasons I need to stop taking peoples overt bias ( Here or otherwise ) too seriously. No one will admit that their opinions are heavily skewed by the club they support.

I'm literally watching my Man United supporting friends wax lyrical about how instrumental Shaw was in both goals, as well as bigging up Maguire, not a mention of Grealish.

United fans are swooning over at Redcafe right now. Think he's the next Beckham and will feel sick if City get him.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

Ashley Preece says on Twitter he's signing a new contract 'don't worry' on Twitter. Then deleted it.

He stays

By the end of the window Preece will be getting himself sacked hahah

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Haha 1

He might have assisted the second but there would not have been a first goal without him. That small cut back before releasing the ball to Shaw meant that the defender could not get a block in . One and a half assists tonight for JG

NBC Sports:

Jack Grealish (69′ on for Saka): 8 – Changed the game. Helped make England’s first goal, then set up the second for Kane. What a game-changer!

Independent:

Jack Grealish - 8 out of 10

Took a few minutes to get into the game after coming on but changed things once he played his way in, finding the cross for Kane’s clincher.

Evening Standard:

Jack Grealish (Saka 69’) 9

Changed the game from the bench. Played the ball into Shaw for Sterling’s strike and crossed to Kane for the clincher. Hard to drop now.

SkySports:

Jack Grealish - 8

That is why so many want him on the pitch. Provided the pass to set up Shaw's assist for England's opening goal and then delivered the pinpoint cross for Kane to make the game safe. Of course, Gareth Southgate would be entitled to argue that the cameo is proof positive of Grealish's value as an impact substitute.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, R.Bear said:

What are you talking about? :blink:

1 billion could literally but an entire squad of the best players in the world.

In FIFA maybe but not in the real world. What Jack gives us is priceless. There's nothing that can substitute it. On and oft the pitch.

• Like 4

The pass to Shaw meant he didn't need to break stride and could whip in the cross perfectly for the opener.

If the pass is slightly under or over hit England dont score because the cross wouldn't have been possible at the angle which allowed sterling to score. 

Genius.

• Like 2

Â