The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

sir_gary_cahill

1 hour ago, est1874 said:

Carlton Palmer of all people has cast doubt on the valuations of our Jack that are doing the rounds, and has said that he wouldn't spend "50-60m" on him as things stand.

Which is actually quite reasonable when you think about it, as Carlton Palmer hasn't got £50-60m.

Sure what would Carlton Palmer do with him if he bought him, he couldnt be his driver. Maybe have him in the kitchen as his personal chef

2 hours ago, est1874 said:

Carlton Palmer of all people has cast doubt on the valuations of our Jack that are doing the rounds, and has said that he wouldn't spend "50-60m" on him as things stand.

Which is actually quite reasonable when you think about it, as Carlton Palmer hasn't got £50-60m.

Feel like there's good synergy between your post and your avatar there.

15 hours ago, est1874 said:

Question:- Who is Carlton Palmer? 

• Confused 1

35 minutes ago, SuperTed said:

Question:- Who is Carlton Palmer? 

I’m assuming you don’t need a history lesson on Carlton Palmer but I’m bored and will give you one anyway. Back in the day, had Big Ron been able to prise him away from his old club of Sheff Weds......I reckon we might have been crowned Champs back in 92/93. Oh him and David Hurst 😉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, rayk said:

I’m assuming you don’t need a history lesson on Carlton Palmer but I’m bored and will give you one anyway. Back in the day, had Big Ron been able to prise him away from his old club of Sheff Weds......I reckon we might have been crowned Champs back in 92/93. Oh him and David Hurst 😉

Thank you sir! 

Googled him and I do recognise him. Also discovered he’s a Rowley Regis native and a Boggies alumni which would explain his indifference to Jack. Word removed.

55 minutes ago, SuperTed said:

Thank you sir! 

Googled him and I do recognise him. Also discovered he’s a Rowley Regis native and a Boggies alumni which would explain his indifference to Jack. Word removed.

I helped him dig his mom and dad's garden because they lived just round the corner from me. He went to my school, St Michael's in Rowley. But yeah a boggie and wouldn't really be the best source of knowledge on modern football.

On 19/12/2020 at 01:52, Keyblade said:

All in one game. Absolutely ridiculous.

https://twitter.com/HMDComps/status/1339965907997700097?s=19

i honestly think he's world class, if he was in a top team he would be even more insane.....

I just hope within the next 12 months we can add 1-2 really super high quality players to work up front with him.

of the front 4 i think Grealish & Watkins are ok currently, Barkley is good but on loan, i think we need 2 super high quality players up front with him and the team would be deadly (ie: Grealish, Barkely (or new), new inside forward, watkins)

That's 8 chances created today. Breaks his own record again and I think that's a record for the PL this season as well. He's absolutely devastating as a #10 when he has dangerous players on either side of him.

Edit: That's also him now statistically the best player in the league according to Whoscored as well as the most chances created per game in the league.

Edited by Keyblade
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Keyblade said:

That's 8 chances created today. Breaks his own record again and I think that's a record for the PL this season as well. He's absolutely devastating as a #10 when he has dangerous players on either side of him.

Yep. I like him here. He can do everything he does on the wing and we still have two wingers attacking. 

• Like 1

Â