The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

sir_gary_cahill

2 hours ago, est1874 said:

Gareth Barry was a boy scout but then went and carjacked a taxi, ostensibly while drunk also

He blooming wasn't. Got banned for a year for drink driving when he was 17, for a start.

2 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

Oddly enough, these misdemeanours may put other clubs off so they could benefit us. 

behave, it just gives them a bargaining tool to get his price down a few mil

8 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

behave, it just gives them a bargaining tool to get his price down a few mil

That only works if we are trying to sell him though. If we aren't looking to move him on then he is worth the price we request to release him from his contract.

1 hour ago, DWG_Pauly said:

Would love to hear some local talk about this. Is there a radio station that talks VIlla that I might tune in to?

Is radio still a thing, thought we moved out of the 90s and before unless you in a car or a truck driver so on, does anyone still listen to radio at home??

Now days its pod casts, YouTube shows and streams n all that, theres a fair few shows on youtube that have popped up and some old returning shows.

VillaView, Claret & blue, Heart of the Holte, UTV podcast- theres a couple there on youtube if want to listen in, I think there is also one done by some Irish Lions fans but can not remember the name.

Edited by Dave-R
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Is radio still a thing, thought we moved out of the 90s and before unless you in a car or a truck driver so on, does anyone still listen to radio at home??

Now days its pod casts, YouTube shows and streams n all that, theres a fair few shows on youtube that have popped up and some old returning shows.

VillaView, Claret & blue, Heart of the Holte, UTV podcast- theres a couple there on youtube if want to listen in, I think there is also one done by some Irish Lions fans but can not remember the name.

We're lucky here in the states (particularly the Dallas/Fort Worth area) to have a sports talk radio station called Sports Radio 1310/96.7 FM - The Ticket.

They cover and comment on Cowboys, Rangers, Stars, Mavericks local college, etc. - and all in real-time breaking news/guy talk fashion. Obviously it's mostly local team focused with only one weekend show covering international "soccer".

I guess I was hoping there would be something akin there out of Birmingham, but this station really is quite unique I suppose. 

I'm following and entertained by Claret & Blue and am fond of My Old Man Said as well. Thank you for the reply!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, DWG_Pauly said:

We're lucky here in the states (particularly the Dallas/Fort Worth area) to have a sports talk radio station called Sports Radio 1310/96.7 FM - The Ticket.

They cover and comment on Cowboys, Rangers, Stars, Mavericks local college, etc. - and all in real-time breaking news/guy talk fashion. Obviously it's mostly local team focused with only one weekend show covering international "soccer".

I guess I was hoping there would be something akin there out of Birmingham, but this station really is quite unique I suppose. 

I'm following and entertained by Claret & Blue and am fond of My Old Man Said as well. Thank you for the reply!

Bbc WM sport on a game day used to be the place for that...they did a football phone in weekday evenings too but don't know if that still happens. Edit: looks like it does 6-7pm uk time.

Unfortunately you'll also get blues wolves and other undesirable calling in and talking about clubs you couldn't give a flying f&$% about. The opinions there aren't usually the most informed either. 

Edited by MrBlack
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, MrBlack said:

Bbc WM sport on a game day used to be the place for that...they did a football phone in weekday evenings too but don't know if that still happens. Edit: looks like it does 6-7pm uk time.

Unfortunately you'll also get blues wolves and other undesirable calling in and talking about clubs you couldn't give a flying f&$% about. The opinions there aren't usually the most informed either. 

That's just not true is it?

You do get Blues, Wolves and Baggies fans phoning in, but they only seem to want to talk about Villa. 

• Like 3

18 hours ago, blandy said:

He blooming wasn't. Got banned for a year for drink driving when he was 17, for a start.

Barry has a bit of a reputation but he was clever enough to get away with stuff, as he said himself Hendrie was always out with him and he got the attention and Barry hid in the background

12 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

FB_IMG_1608201733218.jpg

Edit: Mods I don't have a link as it was a screenshot lifted from Facebook.

The quotes on the article dont say anything either. Guy just said footballers are overpaid and doesnt know who fixed the van. Nothing about an apology at all

Jack should sue

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Zatman said:

The quotes on the article dont say anything either. Guy just said footballers are overpaid and doesnt know who fixed the van. Nothing about an apology at all

Jack should sue

We all know that rag doesn't deserve to be around, been away from the UK for coming up to 10 years and don't know if newspapers are still a thing but anyone that buys that piece of shit needs to take a long hard look at themselves!!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, DWG_Pauly said:

Would love to hear some local talk about this. Is there a radio station that talks VIlla that I might tune in to?

Radio WM 95.6FM on every night 6-7pm 

Thread on this under other football mate - just click on the arrow above 

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

No doubt this will rumble on a bit and resurface with the next round of England games, but I'm done with the subject now! I've slated him sufficiently but time to move on. Hope he runs rings around Burnley tonight... with football boots not a single slipper lol

• Like 2

Â