The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

grealish has more creativity and ability in his little finger than pretty much anyone on that pitch.

He looks a bit injured tho......not happy....

also, 5-2-3???, southgate is totally clueless, we have some really good players and southgate seems to go out of his way to make the tactics as stupid as humanly possible and makes some very good players just look terrible.....

• Like 1

I honestly don't know who's a worse manager, OGS at United or Southgate for England. Jack's obviously one of the most talented players on the pitch and yet I've no clue what the gameplay to get him involved is. 

Great Assist

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Lord Willard said:

Is our midfield better than England's? 

Douglas better than Phillips? 

McGinn better than Winks

Barkley better than Ward Prowse/Mount? 

I was thinking the exact same thing.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lord Willard said:

Is our midfield better than England's? 

Douglas better than Phillips? 

McGinn better than Winks

Barkley better than Ward Prowse/Mount? 

We would **** murder England with Southgate as manager. 

For one, only we would have Grealish playing.

We'd thump them about 5-0.

4 minutes ago, Villaphan04 said:

I honestly don't know who's a worse manager, OGS at United or Southgate for England. Jack's obviously one of the most talented players on the pitch and yet I've no clue what the gameplay to get him involved is. 

Great Assist

Southgate easily

7 minutes ago, Loxstock92 said:

I’m hoping that he is just playing within himself. It is a friendly after all. No need to go all guns blazing unlike Sunday. If he has got a niggle then don’t overplay and risk anything. 

🤞🏻🤞🏻

Need a fingers crossed reaction. Would have run out since kick off with the strapping on Jack's leg. 

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

Honestly, this is just the worst system I’ve ever seen. Why is Ings wide right and why the hell are we playing 7 defensive players? 

Again, how is this not being discussed? 

I concur the big nosed cock is clueless if you have 2 wing backs no need for 2 wingers!!  2 up top and Jack in the hole.

2 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Honestly, this is just the worst system I’ve ever seen. Why is Ings wide right and why the hell are we playing 7 defensive players? 

It's an experiment apparently, what his hypothesis is I don't know 🤦‍♂️

2 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Its the new players not the manager or the system... 

Its bollocks, we have a midfield 3 scared to cross the half way line and a back 5, saka in particular needs to be let loose and I think him and Jack can have some fun

Â