The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

sir_gary_cahill

17 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

So headlines today, Utd offer Sergio Romero in return for villa captain 😂

I saw this. Let’s counter offer Grealish for Pogba, Fernandez, Rashford, Maguire and Martial. De Gea as a sweetener as we need a backup GK to Heaton. They pay the wages. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

the Romero deal is hilarious

didn't even use Henderson to try and make it sound realistic

Someone mentioned Romero on here a couple of days back. The paper probably was scouring club forums and decided, that'll do. Run with that.

Edited by sparrow1988

6 minutes ago, sparrow1988 said:

Someone mentioned Romero on here a couple of days back. The paper probably was scouring club forums and decided, that'll do. Run with that.

Exactly that!

3 hours ago, OLDVILLAIN said:

Image may contain: 1 person, text that says "UnitedReds @UnitedRedscom 33m Manchester United may offer goalkeeper Sergio Romero as part of cash player deal for Aston Villa midfielder Jack Grealish. [Daily Mail] #MUFC ROLET"

If you add up all of Romero's transfer fees in his whole career, across nearly 15 years and 5 clubs, the total is £3.2m.

There is absolutely no way is this true, it's not even slightly believable. Cash + player deals will never be accepted because if we get a good player we won't be able to afford their wages, simple as.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, OLDVILLAIN said:

Image may contain: 1 person, text that says "UnitedReds @UnitedRedscom 33m Manchester United may offer goalkeeper Sergio Romero as part of cash player deal for Aston Villa midfielder Jack Grealish. [Daily Mail] #MUFC ROLET"

Who actually writes this BS. Read the article. 
News papers actually pay people to write such nonsense and make up stories?! World wide UTD ‘fans’ believe it or think it’s a good deal. 

- No quotes 

- Nothing suggests we are after a keeper 

- If we want a Jeep why would Romero leave UTD. Move his family to Birmingham, to sit on Villa bench?

- The valuation is £80m not £70m

I want this year to be over for obvious reasons, but I cannot wait for Oct 6th so that window is closed and this is over one way or another. Saying that if Jack stays some clown will report he’s gutted or we shouldn’t of ‘stood’ in his way. Then link him until the next window and the one after that. 

£80m. That’s the fee. I wonder what Woodward does when he buys a car. Sales person must run a mile. 

• Like 1

Â