The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

sir_gary_cahill

5 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

We have won four home games on the bounce . After the past 5 years I don't see how anybody could not be happy after that winning goal today . Even Morrissey would be happy with that.

Need a stat man out there to tell us when we last did that. Im guessing 2009 or earlier. 

1 hour ago, This Could Be Rotterdam said:

Fantastic goal, real moment of magic but what does he actually give us? Anonymous for most of the game. Not saying he's better than ayew but he really isn't as influential as he should be. 

I could not disagree with this more.  I thought he was heavily involved all through the game as the number of times he was fouled is testament to. 

Man of the match for me. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 2

58 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Another two or three for the rapidly growing "I got booked for a foul on Grealish 2016-17" club. Membership currently stands at about the same level as small heaths average home gate.

He will surely end the season as the most fouled player. 

Oh and by the way. Guess who was taking a leak when Jack scored today.. I never even saw it till I came on here earlier. 

Edited by sidcow

cracking goal and criticism is absurd at moment, I think I mentioned here before but we havent had a maverick player since Merson that can change a game in an instant, reminds me of that Merson goal vs Everton. nothing happened but a bit of magic changed the game

• Like 4

1 hour ago, TrentVilla said:

Nice bit of management from Bruce post game, just giving him another little pointed reminder about his behaviour and what is expected of him.

Absolutely - to paraphrase: he's making the headlines on the back page, not the front page and that's the way it should stay.

When I saw Bruce saying that I felt really hopeful that we finally have a manager with the ability and wisdom to get the best out of Jack. 

• Like 2

Just now, briny_ear said:

Absolutely - to paraphrase: he's making the headlines on the back page, not the front page and that's the way it should stay.

When I saw Bruce saying that I felt really hopeful that we finally have a manager with the ability and wisdom to get the best out of Jack. 

Totally agree. Or the nerve to do something about it if we don't. 

1 hour ago, TrentVilla said:

Nice bit of management from Bruce post game, just giving him another little pointed reminder about his behaviour and what is expected of him.

Grealish must have been gutted, first thing on his mind would have been a nice celebratory drink - well done Bruce, probably takes one who knows one, so to say....

Â