The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 hour ago, bannedfromHandV said:

What an indictment of our academy that is, the best we can produce is a jumped up lazy little shit who can't even be bothered to get himself a pair of proper shin pads.......

And yet he can get in the England u21 squad despite playing little football this season. I don't think it will be long until the senior team come knocking 

2 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

What an indictment of our academy that is, the best we can produce is a jumped up lazy little shit who can't even be bothered to get himself a pair of proper shin pads.......

to be fair look at chelsea, currently quite comfortably the best academy in the UK and europe, they're producing exactly the same...

give an 18 year old £20k a week before he's even kicked a ball for the first team and then scratch your head when he turns out to be a dickhead

• Like 2

8 hours ago, villa4europe said:

to be fair look at chelsea, currently quite comfortably the best academy in the UK and europe, they're producing exactly the same...

give an 18 year old £20k a week before he's even kicked a ball for the first team and then scratch your head when he turns out to be a dickhead

Chelsea have loads of talent, they have an excellent youth team and have players playing regularly all over Europe. Wether they play for Chelsea is another matter but they would probably be able to offload most ofthem for fairly decent sums of money. What Chelsea have in their academy is way ahead of what we have. For every 1 dickhead they have they have another 10/15 players just as good.

I want to see him start regularly next season, I believe he can be a quality player for us both in the Championship and the Premier League. 

However he's entering last chance saloon. If he doesn't deliver next season then he'll have ran out of chances and must be sold. 

Edited by Dr_Pangloss
  • Like 2

On Thursday, May 12, 2016 at 23:45, The Fun Factory said:

I hope he takes this opportunity with both hands and comes into next season full of confidence, raring to go. 

He will probably be player of the Tournament and get sold to Leicester in a deal seeing Mark Schwarzer come the other way.

One of the few weapons we have. If we could get a proper striker and keep both of Ayew and Adama we could have a decent front 4. Well if Adama and Grealish met the expectations. We will need also experienced players who could handle the pressure.

20 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Baker is the latest in the list of Chelsea yoof team players starring for the u21s before disappearing in to obscurity because they never play him isn't he?

I believe you are correct. Or being loaned to Vitesse (Chelsea's B Team) :rolleyes:

Â