The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

sir_gary_cahill

I thought he did great.

He has superb talent. The timing in his passing and decision making is fantastic.

Don't ask him to defend though (tracking back). Lambert did this- I don't think Sherwood will.

For me, he needs to play just behind the attackers in the middle and create/score chances.

He did well yesterday in the short amount of time he was on the pitch, I can't believe he was booked let alone sent off though. Shocking refereeing, especially as it took Yacob a good 4 or 5 fouls to receive his first yellow card.

If he hadn't moved out the way he would of most likely picked up an injury. How many times have we seen Hazard do that? Or Willian? The ref was poor and just wanted to even things up. Januzaj is another. Yet nothing is said about them.

Ashley Young used to do it all the time, and I often believed that was one of the reasons that he rarely picked up injuries.

(Of course, since then, he's moved to Man Utd and gone all Tom Daley x10)

No way whatsoever was that a dive. He had to twist to avoid getting taken out by Lescott. It can be not a foul and not a dive. I don't think there was contact but Lescott definitely ran across him. You try having someone cut you up when running at full pace.

• Like 1

Â