The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

5 hours ago, villaglint said:

My 6 year old daughter said “I really like Jack Grealish hair” about 7 times during the game the other night. 

Extrapolate that across a world wide fan base and the gel contract alone has to be worth a couple of million. 

There's a massive market just developing in the East. Xia should be given the role of exploiting it further.

kim-jong-un-mountain-feature1.jpg?w=700&

28 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

F**k Yessssssss! Second Best news all year behind having new stinking rich owners with deep pockets and big balls.

fixed.....

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

i'm going to wait until friday to celebrate...or when skybet settle the fiver i have on him staying @ 5/1...whichever comes first

It says on the bet it's when the loan window closes (maybe more the European window?!) at the end of August. You and I will be waiting for our £25 till then I think.

3 minutes ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

But I couldn't watch as her dad gave her away
And as they solemnly said "You'll do"
Her mother said "That should have been you"

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Daweii said:

FFP likely isn't the issue the Villa fans have made it out to be. We speculate and speculate and make every situation appear worse than it is. If we're not selling Grealish then those that run this club have run the numbers and are likely confident that we're fine. 

I suspect it was bigged up as an issue by Dr T to explain why he wouldn’t be spending any money on the club.

It now seems there was a different explanation (he didn’t have any money).

However, I’m not going to celebrate on this until about 5:30 pm tomorrow - long way to go yet in transfer window land!

• Like 2

Hmmm still feel he might go. I reckon this is our tactic to get an extra bit of money from Spurs, they're desperate. FFP is there and we can't ignore it, we're signing more players on top of the 25m odd we need to make up. I don't think we can just make things go away. Unless Wes and Nas have links to a team who will buy Richards and McCormack off us for £50m.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Johnnyp said:

That's the worry for me. Does he get the hump. Do performances dip.

If he does then he isn't one of our own. If he loves the club as he says he does he will do his best to get us back up. I think he will do just that.

seems people were a bit quick off the mark on his wiki page today  :D

Jack Peter Grealish (born 10 September 1995) is an English professional footballer who plays as a winger or as an attacking midfielder for Premiership team: Tottenham Hotspur.

and

2018–19 season

Signed for Tottenham Hotspur for £25 Million Pound on Wednesday 8th August 2018.

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Welsh_Villan said:

Henry guaranteed to be next manager and Grealish having 20+ medicals at spurs. Betting companies must be loving us. 

Think I heard the other day that bookies are offering the same odds on us going down as on us getting promoted.

We have thrown the betting markets into total chaos!

• Like 1

Â