The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Just now, SuperJohnMcGinn said:

I see Sky Sports are now reporting the Grealish to Spurs deal is now off, is that likely to change things at your end re McGinn?

God I hope not after your write up! Seriously He sounds like he is a different player for a different position.

• Like 1

Just now, Rodders said:

You don't think it's just one more gambit to get more money?

Could potentially be or could be an indication that this may be reassessed in Jan, with contract offer, club position and dialogue with EFL taken into account 

Personally I am quite happy about that stance of no sale, the new owners have shown they can be ruthless and hard nosed when needed. I thought they might, they didn't accrue the wealth they have by being pushovers who crumble at the first bid to be received. I will wait for the window to close before totally relaxing though, as there are still 29 hours to go and things can change if Spurs can actually put together a decent bid of what I suspect he is valued at by the club ie. nearer to £40m mark.

7 minutes ago, SuperJohnMcGinn said:

I see Sky Sports are now reporting the Grealish to Spurs deal is now off, is that likely to change things at your end re McGinn?

Unfortunately for you, I doubt it. We appear to have money now. The talk from Villa since the takeover was that we aren't selling our best players.

All the flapping has come from Villa fans themselves. ?

• Like 1

Â