The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

7 minutes ago, Johnnyp said:

He's also an elite level professional footballer that wants to go to the next level. What's so wrong with that ?

Nothing saying stuff like players such as Totti is his fave player because they are one club legends then **** off 10 days before the season is.

Edited by AshVilla
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, JoshVilla said:

I hope Villa don't go overboard with the goodbye statement. He's left us a bit in the shit here after telling us how much he bought into the project less than a year ago.

Well now we know that was all BS from Jack, it speaks volumes of how he feels about Aston Villa at this point. Imagine how Dean and the lads must feel. 

At least we can finally say Captain Mings now. 🙂

2 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

He's ahead of all of them.

He's being punished for being good by Villa fans now

Agreed, plus I think he'd still be wearing a Villa shirt this season if he just wasn't so **** great.

• Like 1

He knows how good he is. He knows that staying with us with the signings we are making could bring us big success sooner rather than later. To turn your back on ‘your club’ in this context means he has relinquished the right to ever be classed as a Villa legend. I would absolutely love us to crack on, win a trophy and get Europe without him. He may feel a sense of regret but I doubt it. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, villa4europe said:

some tripe from the marketing team...

doesnt bother me in the slightest, theres no way he came up with wanting to say that

But he allowed it to be posted on his account? Has he not got a mind of his own?

You just gotta wonder how true all this stuff is. Not one report has said the bid has been accepted…. They all say close to agreeing.

YET

Supposedly Jacks in Manchester for a medical today, I know journalists make up crap based on educated guesses, but when neither club has confirmed the offers been accepted, how can they come up with this stuff

I live in hope it’s al BS but if he does move I’m sure we will already have eyes on the next “Jack Grealish” 

• Like 1

Just now, Okonokos said:

But he allowed it to be posted on his account? Has he not got a mind of his own?

he's made worst decisions in the last year...

its just marketing spiel, it meant nothing when he said it and it means nothing now, same as if he signs for man city and wheels out some party line from them it'll mean nothing

9 minutes ago, daggy_333 said:

I hope when it's confirmed the club give it a one line statement.

Something along the lines of 'Jack Grealish has today left the club to join Manchester City'.

Nothing else, no fan fare, no video message, just 1 line.

I think they will. NSWE aren’t fools. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Villa87 said:

He knows how good he is. He knows that staying with us with the signings we are making could bring us big success sooner rather than later. To turn your back on ‘your club’ in this context means he has relinquished the right to ever be classed as a Villa legend. I would absolutely love us to crack on, win a trophy and get Europe without him. He may feel a sense of regret but I doubt it. 

Completely agree mate. 

12 minutes ago, Pissflaps said:

But you can't because they just take our better players to push us back down again. If bailey has a good 2 seasons you know he's going for a start.

It almost makes you not want to be happy for signing a player as you know if he is good he will go at the first chance he gets.

What is the point? If we can't keep Grealish, with his supposed 'love' for villa we have literally no chance with anyone else do we?

With our wealthy owners willing to invest and our superb academy we could invest and produce more quality than goes out the door 

2 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Mine just said the same. Why don’t they understand that we’re more emotionally invested in football than we are with clothes shopping or **** scatter cushions!

She will get the message when my youngest wakes up whose bedroom is a shine to Jack 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, mickjacobjr said:

He should turn off all his comments when he posts his  leaving message on social media think he will get a fair back lash his legend status dies today 

Yeah, I’m a bit worried about how that’s going to go. 

Â