The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

He's on the phone with somebody. He's hardly gonna stop and have a full-on chat/hug/smooch with Jack in the middle of a (possibly quite important and not necessarily related) conversation.

19 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

I think the picture is starting to become clearer. 

Not all done and dusted. 

I personally think Jack wants to leave. If he didn't, then we'd have a contract announcement by now. 

I also think he's clearly not going to kick off. 

So we're in a situation where either we accept the bid or Jack kicks off. I'm not confident but I think we will put up a fight. 

Mate, how is this what you’ve got from it coming clearer.  More it comes clearer the less I think hes not off.  Him training and taking time seems like he’s staying and happy to stay.  I think if he wanted or forcing to go, he wouldn’t be training and he would be in Manchester now.  We heard about the bid Friday and it was said we had it a few days before, this would closer to completion than it is if he was off to City.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, nick76 said:

You keep saying this but absolutely no evidence points to him leaving.

There's tonnes of evidence. The problem is the evidence is ambiguous. There's also a lot of crap swaying people in all sorts of directions,

By all means we can all have hopes and wants.

The only sensible philosophical position at the current moment is to be agnostic on the matter.

• Like 1

Take it with the pinch of salt it deserves but my mate working at the club gave me the distinct idea today that things are gloomy on the ‘he’s staying’ side today. Comms team being primed for the worst.

not what I wanted to hear as someone who impulsively lumped on £150 at 5/2 last night…

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

Because it’s a move he wanted?

He’s never said that.  He’s never said he wants to leave Villa.  Saying you want to play Champions League and for England doesn’t mean he wants to leave Villa.  My question though was where is the evidence for this move happening?

18 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Didn’t we do training camp in Portugal a few years ago? I thought training camps away were somewhat normal for teams?

Yeah but not usually in what appears to be a public park in London!

I wonder if Grealish is going but he’s working with the club to rinse City for every penny before he goes as a goodbye present? He clearly has good relationship with the club top to bottom so I could see it happening - the opposite to Kane really. We won’t stand in your way but you will help us get top dollar from City. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, PieFacE said:

Surely if he was leaving Dean would still talk to him? It's not like he'd just block him in real life and not talk to him. 

I was trying to be sarcastic 

24 minutes ago, est1874 said:

Does seem strange.

Apparently Sawiris owns property nearby but that would hardly be a reason to uproot your entire team for a low-resource training camp.

Because now Jack is staying at a hotel with all his mates, conveniently at the same time he might be thinking of leaving them.

2 minutes ago, est1874 said:

Yeah but not usually in what appears to be a public park in London!

It does seem a bit odd having in excess 300m sitting on the grass at a hotel complex, pretty sure Neil Cutler is there so should be good.

3 minutes ago, Lord Willard said:

Yeah, I dunno why you're all getting upset. Why train with the first team if everyone knows he is leaving? Might as well not turn up like Kane? 

Have faith. 

Well it is different. Kane has to push it because Levy is a word removed. But we’re being reasonable with Jack.

• Like 1

Â