The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

I think there was a tweet or something with the fixture that said “90-something days to this game, will be an interesting one!” Or words to that affect.

I can’t recall it being followed with comments about “abusing him”.

There’s obviously been discussions about whether people would boo and jeer him or not. But the way they’ve phrased it makes it sound far darker.

I hope this gets sorted soon, really not doing much for my productivity at work (from home lol) only saving grace is i use 2 screens! 

10 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Villa fans reading Bluemoon and mocking them is a bit weird. Hardly showing ourselves in a great light at moment 

Attendingn other clubs forums are as bad, not sure why anybody cares what City, Arsenal or Leeds fans think about us

not mocking them, my interest in their forum comes from how we can all read the exact same piece of news or tweet or video or whatever and take it in complete different ways

its interesting to see city fans claim that he's at training because its done whereas we in general think he's at training because its not

edit - another interesting thing about BM was ive seen a couple of posters claim that this whole thing has resulted in both new accounts on there and then old accounts blowing the dust off and becoming active again, also think in general they dont really discuss the marketing potential of him, its escaping them when i personally think its the main reason that they want him

Edited by villa4europe
  • Like 1

I wonder if we’ve agreed something with him to let him play against Sevilla at Villa Park for one last big send off infront of the fans? Then to allow him to fulfil his wishes. Its such a wierd situation nothing really being said either way but I hope that ruthless streak in the owners comes into play and they block the move because they wont allow themselves to lose the “emblem of their vision for the club” 🤔 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, leemond2008 said:

I can't see that being the case and I wouldn't be pleased if it was, the game against Sevilla is our preparation for the upcoming season, not a testimonial for someone who wants to leave

There’s also no way Man City would ever allow that.

10 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

I wonder if we’ve agreed something with him to let him play against Sevilla at Villa Park for one last big send off infront of the fans?

If the fans knew, there would be large boo’s, bad chanting throughout the game.  How the hell would this end in a positive thing.

That would be a horrible thing to do and if he was leaving I wouldn’t want him playing.

10 minutes ago, leemond2008 said:

I can't see that being the case and I wouldn't be pleased if it was, the game against Sevilla is our preparation for the upcoming season, not a testimonial for someone who wants to leave

It could be a really toxic atmosphere as well

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

I wonder if we’ve agreed something with him to let him play against Sevilla at Villa Park for one last big send off infront of the fans? Then to allow him to fulfil his wishes. Its such a wierd situation nothing really being said either way but I hope that ruthless streak in the owners comes into play and they block the move because they wont allow themselves to lose the “emblem of their vision for the club” 🤔 

I really don’t think the Mancs would want a £100M asset playing for another team in a meaningless friendly.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nick76 said:

If the fans knew, there would be large boo’s, bad chanting throughout the game.  How the hell would this end in a positive thing.

That would be a horrible thing to do and if he was leaving I wouldn’t want him playing.

That wouldn't be a farewell, more a total wind up. 

• Like 1

Â