The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

2 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

@delphino123 knows the fella and knows he is reliable. 

Lmao

47 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

I find this guy to be one of the more reliable sources on Twitter..

24 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Serie C journalist who spams every rumour he can find. He's definitely reliable. 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

I don’t think we can ignore this. The silence from the club says it all. Im gutted to be honest.

We've been here before.

I think we will know very shortly. I think Jack won't want to leave us in the lurch. And will be pretty direct if he wants a move.

I still have hope he will stay.

So, we have given Man City access to our star player so they can agree personal terms with him, whilst he’s on holiday having just played in the euros. And NOW, we get the privilege of being offered money for him from City in order to complete the transfer…?

Yea nah yea. 

1 minute ago, Tayls said:

So, we have given Man City access to our star player so they can agree personal terms with him, whilst he’s on holiday having just played in the euros. And NOW, we get the privilege of being offered money for him from City in order to complete the transfer…?

Yea nah yea. 

Yep. If they contacted him before we agreed a fee or let them. We'd sue the bejeesus out of them. Like Southampton did with Liverpool in regards to VVD. 

It would be not too surprising if Jack's agent has spoken to City, assuming they are even interested in buying him (Pep himself has already said they can't afford him in the past, he's worth more now than ever).

His agent appears to be a Cockney wide boy douche. So yes, it wouldn't surprise me one bit. 

But had he "agreed terms" it would definitely be an offence worthy of a lawsuit. No way City or his agent would be doing that.

They may have discussed terms and found out what City are willing to offer, and be using that to negotiate a new contract with Villa.  That definitely seems like a tactic his scummy agent would do.

But none of this means he's leaving, and more likely that none of the above has even happened.

No doubt Jack absolutely loves this club but he wants to win trophies and doesn’t see himself as a one club man. He has ambitions of winning everything possible and one day playing abroad.
I’m sure his past injuries (especially the kidney injury) make him acutely aware that a footballer’s career could suddenly be over in the blink of an eye. It’s for those reasons I think he’ll leave sooner rather later and, guttingly, it wouldn’t surprise me at all if it’s this summer. 

Edited by Morley_crosses_to_Withe

I think he'll leave if we stop trying to improve and stagnate. There is no sign of that though at the moment. Everything points to us improving and pushing on. Jack is key to that. 

Of course he wants to play in the Champions League... but he'd rather do it with us than someone else IMO. 

Plus he'll want to play in front of a full VP again. He loves us. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Don't know whether he's staying or going but if the deal was very close then the club would be pretty stupid to have used his pictures for the kit launch. That's what the old Villa would do, not this one.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Teale's 'tache said:

Yep, pants are being wet.

Yep, some utter lollipops who listen or read shit from those that don't know shit and then put 1 and 1 together and still come up with shit. Even our own fans can be pretty embarrassing. 

I asked a mate who knows some journo's in Milan (the one who told me Reina was a done deal). About Nicolò Schira, the conversation went like this:

Me: 'Ma questo Nicolò Schira è un cazzaro o sa qualcosa?'
Is this Nicolò Schira full of shit (cazzaro literally a dick seller) or does he know something?

My mate: 'È uno dei tanti, non particolarmente conosciuto ma ogni tanto ne azzecca una'
He's one among many, not very well known but every now and again he gets one right.

Make of that what you will. He's certainly not gospel this Mr Schira, I'm tending toward him being a cazzaro.

• Like 2

Â