The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Wouldn't surprise me if it was drug related. He's hardly a good boy, Nitrous parties, caught out twice during lockdown, court case, speeding twice and banned, an that's only what we know about. It's all a bit dodgy this shin injury, they have some of the best physios, doctors in the world and they can't really comment on how long he will be out for. If he wasn't ready he wouldn't have been training.

He's been out for a while maybe they looked at him in training and thought wasn't ready yet. No point him playing and not be in good enough condition and then injure something else is there.

17 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Wouldn't surprise me if it was drug related. He's hardly a good boy, Nitrous parties, caught out twice during lockdown, court case, speeding twice and banned, an that's only what we know about. It's all a bit dodgy this shin injury, they have some of the best physios, doctors in the world and they can't really comment on how long he will be out for. If he wasn't ready he wouldn't have been training.

Shin splints are dodgy to heal and in reality you can't rush them. It requires the damaged tissues to heal themselves and only complete rest will achieve that. Jack's injury is 100% a repeat of his injury two seasons back and it will not recover this season. The question is not will he recover this season but can he play through it with pain killers hence Smith's repeated references to attempting to "control" the injury.

He needs to rest but I'd be gutted for him if he misses the Euros and I can't see Southgate going near him unless he proves he can play and play well through the pain.

Edited by Paul33
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

While it’s still illegal “nitrous parties” is a bit much for balloons filled with laughing gas that give no after effects and last about 30 seconds, or so I’m told 👀

• Like 2

1 hour ago, foreveryoung said:

What our medical team know internally and what Dean Smith tells the world are 2 different things 

Back to getting an official detailed explanation from the club, that's not going to happen because why should they? 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DaveAV1 said:

Jack has signed for Man City for fifty quid whilst on a vodka and painkiller bender. Man City have agreed to loan him on to Man United for the first half of the season and then Liverpool from January.

There’s also a rumour that Jack has been sleeping with Gareth Southgate’s wife who in turn had caught Southgate cracking one off over pictures of Mason Mount in a Grealish England shirt. Southgate strongly denied he was wearing a waistcoat signed by Mount at the time. 

This. That's All Folks! 😁

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nicho said:

While it’s still illegal “nitrous parties” is a bit much for balloons filled with laughing gas that give no after effects and last about 30 seconds, or so I’m told 👀

Sounds about right..

...allegedly

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DaveAV1 said:

Jack has signed for Man City for fifty quid whilst on a vodka and painkiller bender. Man City have agreed to loan him on to Man United for the first half of the season and then Liverpool from January.

There’s also a rumour that Jack has been sleeping with Gareth Southgate’s wife who in turn had caught Southgate cracking one off over pictures of Mason Mount in a Grealish England shirt. Southgate strongly denied he was wearing a waistcoat signed by Mount at the time. 

This would be funny if it weren't true. 

I heard Jack does heroine pills and eats ket brownies for breakfast. When he signed his new contract him and his dog went on a 3 day hippy crack bender in Dubai. Also a common side effect of a doobie is shin splints. Coincidence?

25 minutes ago, MrSmirch said:

Call me a conspiracy theorist but i reckon he’s been injured and is going through a mildly arduous recovery. 

I'll have whatever he's smoking!

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, DaveAV1 said:

Ahhh I was believing you until you mentioned waistcoat lover and strongly in the same post- there's no way pecker nose has done anything strongly the spineless git. It was more likely to be a meek nod of acceptance.

• Haha 1

Â