The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Just now, Lerner's Driver said:

Didn't you say he was making it up?

I said he's got a record for clout chasing, and not always correct. I didn't trust him after the stuff he pulled in August. He's a disgrace to the fan base using Twitter for clout and leaking stuff like this.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, wilko154 said:

Silly thing to do really.

Villa Twitter has turned into a race to release information before the club for likes.

It's embarrassing and doesn't help Aston Villa in the slightest.

Fulham have now had an extra hour to prepare for the fact that Grealish may not be playing.

It's so toxic and embarassing. Bracey's a joke.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, wilko154 said:

Silly thing to do really.

Villa Twitter has turned into a race to release information before the club for likes.

It's embarrassing and doesn't help Aston Villa in the slightest.

Fulham have now had an extra hour to prepare for the fact that Grealish may not be playing.

Agreed and it's pissing me off that Likes take priority because they earn the person money over everything else.

Villa should be pissed by the news that Grealish is not starting and it leaked. If we lose it now creates a god damn excuse which I'd rather there not be an excuse. If we lost then we lose because it was a fair and even game which in turn I feel is tough to Judge now that Fulham can set up and alter plans against us.

So sickve these leaks by people, it puts teams at an unfair advantage or unfair disadvtange.

All for likes and thumbs up or comments, it all should be removed off of media the whole payment process of earning money from so many likes, let's see those people leak info then.

If this was Grealish friends Jack needs to dump his ass and tell him to F off cus he's a pure clown and a tit.

Edited by Dave-R

11 minutes ago, Adam2003 said:

He’d played every minute until a few weeks ago. And that’s the problem, no other player of his level plays every minute. We need to be taking him off when we are in the lead with 70 or 80 mins gone and protecting him. Sure it makes it harder to see the game out but if we had done it a few times in the autumn we might not have missed him in the spring.

Were certainly needing to learn how to rotate and replace, Smith needs to use youth more, needs to get more players in who can at least swap with our first teamers and yet put in good performances.

We can't keep playing players every game all game.

16 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

Apparently he is Friends with jack's brother . I hope he gets disowned the knob head. 

Before deleting he wrote: "I do have sources to back it up though, just because I won’t tell you who they are (because I’m close to them personally) doesn’t mean it’s a lie. If you don’t want to believe me cool, that’s up to you."

Makes you wonder if he betrayed that trust for retweets.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

Text Street GIF

Isn't panic it's a bunch of fans being annoyed at what's gone off and very understandable at anyone who's annoyed by the Twitter TIT.

1 minute ago, The_Steve said:

Before deleting he wrote: "I do have sources to back it up though, just because I won’t tell you who they are (because I’m close to them personally) doesn’t mean it’s a lie. If you don’t want to believe me cool, that’s up to you."

Makes you wonder if he betrayed that trust for retweets.

Most likely Steve because it will of earnt him money. Even us hating him will now earn him a favouritism with our rivals or hate from us, so he will of gained more from doing such rocket polisher related acts of KnobHeadism.

Just now, Dave-R said:

Most likely Steve because it will of earnt him money. Even us hating him will now earn him a favouritism with our rivals or hate from us, so he will of gained more from doing such rocket polisher related acts of KnobHeadism.

I don't think you earn money from likes on Twitter; only for sponsored tweets.

21 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

In eight seasons Grealish has never played a full season for Villa, albeit pretty close last season.

Surely he needs to be managed better?

I think bizarrely this might just be one of the factor of him staying with us for longer. I think teams who will afford him may see this as part of the risk.

22 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

In eight seasons Grealish has never played a full season for Villa, albeit pretty close last season.

Surely he needs to be managed better?

I think bizarrely this might just be one of the factor of him staying with us for longer. I think teams who will afford him may see this as part of the risk.

• Like 1

Just now, Dave-R said:

Does make you wonder if he chucked a few quid on before leaking. Grade A rocket polisher. Villa Twitter is better off without him.

Just now, wilko154 said:

We should have enough in our team to beat Fulham without Grealish.

Unfortunately based on recent performances I just don't have much faith.

Sorry unless there's firepower in us today I'm not having much faith.

I can only hope that one players just one makes himself into a Grealish and draws many a player to them today and we can at least counter this leak of information.

Â