The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Whenever it was taken I can't understand why he'd be OK with it. No way would I let a photo like that be taken of me anymore and I've got a lot less to lose.

13 minutes ago, nepal_villan said:

This will help keep him at Villa as interested clubs will not want him to damage their brand 😅

This is the positive I've taken from this stuff too!

14 minutes ago, SuperTed said:

Very true. At the same time, role model to young Villa fans, club ambassador & captain, etc. 

I don’t have kids and if I did, I’d hope they’d see more accomplished and learned people as their heroes but the reality is loads of kids idolise him and will see this. Doesn’t bode well.

Well, a] if kids see this that is obviously more the responsibility of the person sharing the picture than the people within it (assuming they aren't the same people), b] kids grow up and have sex themselves, that's just life isn't it, and c] lots of people fantasise about sexual scenarios, and it doesn't prevent you from having other, more substantial ambitions in life.

Edited by HanoiVillan
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Kingman said:

Has this been confirmed as legitimate or just some nose on twitter thats good with photo shop?

Leon Knight ex player at Chelsea and lower league striker. And cousin of Zat Knight. Think he's some agent now....and freelance photographer to the stars in his free time.:lol:

2 minutes ago, MrSmirch said:

Christ almighty.

At what point in meeting a prostitute in a five star hotel do you have a third party take a picture. Doesn’t help that they both look very, very stoned.

It usually comes after (long after) getting stoned in my experience.

33 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Leon Knight ex player at Chelsea and lower league striker. And cousin of Zat Knight. Think he's some agent now....and freelance photographer to the stars in his free time.:lol:

How do we know it’s him?

Â