The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

19 minutes ago, KMitch said:

Everyone we've signed under Smith have two things in common:

1. They're good with the ball at their feet
  2. They work their socks off for the team

For the longest time it seemed like we could only sign players who only did one of those, if we were lucky.  

Jack works so hard his socks have nearly come off completely 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

How is he after he got taken down against Walsall, hope he's ok at least and will be good enough to start come match day.

21 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

He's coasting, in the best possible sense. He looked fit, sharp and match ready against Minnesota and for him it is seemingly all about developing those relationships and adding a few extra miles to the legs, whilst still looking a class above everyone else on the pitch.

I can't wait to see him step up, I have never wanted a Villa player to succeed at the very highest level more than I do Jack and nor have I ever been more confident that a Villa player will. I'm still not convinced we know what we have here, honestly. 

I think he's a world class talent. 

Yeah, me too. He's an absolute joy to watch. Once in a lifetime kind of player. We are blessed. And I can't wait for everyone else to see what we've been watching for the last couple of years.

In my opinion Grealish is currently a poor mans iniesta. I think he has the potential to be better though because Grealish is a little bit bigger and stronger as well as he is better at winning free kicks. Now Grealish has to work on getting a creating a few more chances and converting a few more goals especially in big games like iniesta. 

1 minute ago, omariqy said:

Haha sorry what? Better than Iniesta?

Oh my lord.

I love Grealish more than anything but come on.

Anyways he looks quicker and stronger. Please stay fit all season!

He has the potential to be better than iniesta. I'm not saying he will. I think he can reach iniesta class in everything he is currently good at but will have the advantage of bonus physical tools. This is obviously an ideal scenario and likely a 1 in a million but then having a local boy be so good in the first place is also 1 in a million so here's hoping Grealish becomes 1 in a British billion (or just regular 

9 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

He's coasting, in the best possible sense. He looked fit, sharp and match ready against Minnesota and for him it is seemingly all about developing those relationships and adding a few extra miles to the legs, whilst still looking a class above everyone else on the pitch.

I can't wait to see him step up, I have never wanted a Villa player to succeed at the very highest level more than I do Jack and nor have I ever been more confident that a Villa player will. I'm still not convinced we know what we have here, honestly. 

I think you like him. 

8 hours ago, MotoMkali said:

I think he has the potential to be better 

Thank Iniesta?

I think the claret and blue specs might be on there.

If he ends up even half as good as Iniesta then we've got an amazing player on our hands

8 hours ago, MotoMkali said:

He has the potential to be better than iniesta. I'm not saying he will. I think he can reach iniesta class in everything he is currently good at but will have the advantage of bonus physical tools. This is obviously an ideal scenario and likely a 1 in a million but then having a local boy be so good in the first place is also 1 in a million so here's hoping Grealish becomes 1 in a British billion (or just regular 

To reach the level of Iniesta he has to win 8 PL titles, 4 Champions Leagues ...... id say he has the potential to be 1/4 of Iniesta which is still a very good player.

Iniesta is a once in a lifetime player. Unbelievably gifted and has the mentality to succeed too. 

9 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Yeah i'm the same. 

I just don't see how he doesn't succeed. He has the talent and the attitude and the team is built around him. 

Destined for greatness this year and england caps. 

Â