The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

43 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

He has come back in fantastic shape. He looked primed and ready last night, as well as erotic. 

Let this be a lesson to all of those moaning about him having a drink on his holiday... Or not. 

Whenever you're about to insert a sexual reference Into your posts do you ever think "No, Don't do it... Doug" 🤔

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, MaVilla said:

I think Jack seems to like Jota, Anyone else notice how jack was sporting a hair band type thing against minmosota, pretty much identical to how jota wears his?, meaning their hair kinda sits / flops in the same way?

Not complaining though I think it makes him look better......more....continental :)

You can just tell when two players click, and 45 mins against Minnesota United tells me that Jack and Jota have clicked. They're both heads up, first touch players, work hard to be involved in everything, but don't care about their stats. If the shot's not on, they'll lay it off to someone else.

I contrast them with El Ghazi and Hourihane, who both come across as good lads, but always seems to me like they've got one eye on the goal/assist stats.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, A'Villan said:

He's got you walking around with a permanent pitched tent, hasn't he?

If a bloke can't get loose a few times a year to wind down from the demands and routine of any profession without being judged for it..

the joys of being young (and working with a sports science and medical team...)

and id rather he had a 2 week long blow out at the end of the season than went out every Saturday night

• Like 3

19 hours ago, MaVilla said:

I think Jack seems to like Jota, Anyone else notice how jack was sporting a hair band type thing against minmosota, pretty much identical to how jota wears his?, meaning their hair kinda sits / flops in the same way?

Not complaining though I think it makes him look better......more....continental :)

C8FC9AA9-78B4-418C-9A80-B0CD66F2F110.jpeg

• Like 1

On 17/07/2019 at 20:20, Tomaszk said:

tenor.gif?itemid=4273123

Does your wife know you and @Dom_Wren are sending each other topless videos?

Edited by av1

Captain Grealish is work very good with Jota, and Now i like see what Grealish and Jota, Mcginn work trio together. hope Smith play 3 of them this sunday. 

Grealish were look bit too deep vs Minnesota that his normal operate? - because O'hare play advanced roles which Grealish used to play this area for us last season?
 can.

I believe Grealish will make big impact in premier league;
if we need to allowed him got 1 man marked with him rather double team, so our winger or Extra man in Centre Midfield to free him up which i watch Jota come too deep and central rather winger and i think it is smart move as to purpose to make act as 4 centre midfields to combat double team on Grealish to free space so Grealish can glide to space to free to make creative.  which is clever strategic by Smith..

I like watch Grealish pull double team and killer pass to player to free up space and more chance to make key chance to goal or assist (ie McGinn or Jota, Even Luis if he join us)

one problem flow is it. if one mistake and counter attack to our right side with fast dribbling winger could tear our defence, but i am sure Guliberto can handle himself in right back.

Edited by Danny_Villaman84
Typo hang to handle
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Villan4Life said:

I'm actually more concerned that she seems to have dropped a chocolate from her favourite selection box!  Doesn't even look like a crap Bounty or Fudge one either. Such a waste!! 

Edited by ferguson1

4 hours ago, Danny_Villaman84 said:

one problem flow is it. if one mistake and counter attack to our right side with fast dribbling winger could tear our defence, but i am sure Guliberto can hang himself in right back.

Seems harsh to turn on him like this after only one game imo. 

• Haha 2

One of the things that really excites me about the upcoming season is that we now have several strong, quick, technical players that can dribble and run the channels. Meaning no team can afford the luxury of double marking Jack to take him out of the game, so he should have more room to play.

We all might just end up enjoying that tremendously!

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Gompedyret said:

One of the things that really excites me about the upcoming season is that we now have several strong, quick, technical players that can dribble and run the channels. Meaning no team can afford the luxury of double marking Jack to take him out of the game, so he should have more room to play.

We all might just end up enjoying that tremendously!

Everyone we've signed under Smith have two things in common:

1. They're good with the ball at their feet
  2. They work their socks off for the team

For the longest time it seemed like we could only sign players who only did one of those, if we were lucky.  

Edited by KMitch
  • Like 1

Â