Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Anyone see Bored to Death? I can highly recommend it with Ted Danson, Zach Galifianakis and Jason Schwartzman, series 3 is currently on in America.

Yeah i've seen them all but... don't really enjoy it. It's a bit of an odd one for me, sometimes i find it really funny and other times i really question why i watch it.

Anyone see Bored to Death? I can highly recommend it with Ted Danson, Zach Galifianakis and Jason Schwartzman, series 3 is currently on in America.

I love it, actually came on this thread to point out season 2 starts on monday on sky atlantic.

Ted danson is brilliant in this

Just bought The Killing (Danish version) on DVD. Heard many good things about it, some from this thread, so looking forward to tucking into that on Friday night. I think the second series is starting on the Beeb at the end of the month, so hopefully have timed it right!

I have always been a big fan of CSI - the original... (yes OK I watch the one with Alex McLeish in it too).

William Pedersen was great in it as Gil Grissom, Laurence Fishburne was also very, but casting Ted Danson as the new supervisor has almost killed it for me.

It will probably be Henry Winkler with a pair of water skis next...

Just bought The Killing (Danish version) on DVD. Heard many good things about it, some from this thread, so looking forward to tucking into that on Friday night. I think the second series is starting on the Beeb at the end of the month, so hopefully have timed it right!

Second series aired already on the Beeb... Third series is what's coming up...

(The first two series were shown continuously by the BBC)

Good ending to top boy, AW the main lad and Kano were superb throughout, didn't quite hit the heights of this is englands amazingly well acted rape scene but overall I think it might just get the nod as my favourite British series in a long time

like a said earlier shame it's only 4 episodes

Â