Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

The lastest South Park was superb!

"Go Lemmiwinks, Stop Wikileaks". That song has not stopped going around my head.

I never forced that under age fish to go Bass to mouth.

I wish the South Park creators would spend a bit more time on the episodes. They make them from start to finish in 6 days the past few series. I think the quality has taken a bit of a hit. They're still great, but just not as good as they were.

They have been doing the 6 days thing for a really long time and it works well for them because they can do relevant things easier.

As for the quality drop I don't disagree but i think it has more to do with the lack of new good things to parody.

I agree totally. I think the golden age was seasons 5-9, but I still thoroughly enjoy it. The second half of season 15 has very good so far.

I watched the one where Cartman has jennifer lopez on his hand the other day.

Comedy gold lol.

Also the one where they parody dog the bounty hunter and the coon episodes.

The quality does seem to have taken a hit but which animated series hasn't? Series 5 - 7 were the best for me.

Why was there no Community, Office, Fringe last week?

The Baseball World Series was on NBC apparently. There was no Parks and Recreation either but luckily there was a new "It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia" (FX) to cheer me up .

World Series is on Fox.

They most likely just ran reruns to gear up for new episodes in sweeps month (November), which is when the local stations will get their ratings for late local newscasts (which are the cash cows for those stations). For those newscasts, the prime time (8-11pm Eastern) schedule is the lead-in. Thus, for affiliate relations, the networks will go all out during this period to build viewership.

Why was there no Community, Office, Fringe last week?

The Baseball World Series was on NBC apparently. There was no Parks and Recreation either but luckily there was a new "It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia" (FX) to cheer me up .

World Series is on Fox.

They most likely just ran reruns to gear up for new episodes in sweeps month (November), which is when the local stations will get their ratings for late local newscasts (which are the cash cows for those stations). For those newscasts, the prime time (8-11pm Eastern) schedule is the lead-in. Thus, for affiliate relations, the networks will go all out during this period to build viewership.

The wife lied to me then !

creation at the BBC

on BBC 4 at the mo., they had a couple of fair bands back in the day!

Got it recorded. I saw the 'Upside Down' Doc before, which was brilliant. Looking forward to watching it. Who are we talking? Mary Chain, MBV, The Loft, Teenage Fanclub, Scream, SFA, Ride etc? Plus Oasis I guess?

creation at the BBC

on BBC 4 at the mo., they had a couple of fair bands back in the day!

Got it recorded. I saw the 'Upside Down' Doc before, which was brilliant. Looking forward to watching it. Who are we talking? Mary Chain, MBV, The Loft, Teenage Fanclub, Scream, SFA, Ride etc? Plus Oasis I guess?

and the wonderful Pastels

I've tried out a few new things in my quest to avoid watching Dexter til the new series ends. Some thoughts

Terra Nova. I like the idea but they haven't found their way with it yet. So much potential with dinosaurs and the future to work with, but so far the story lines are small.

Homeland. I'm enjoying this one, the plot is building well. Worthy fayre for any fans of 24

American Horror Story. Corny as hell. One episode was enough for me.

Person of Interest. As a rule I don't like shows where they set up some premise then build a different story off it each week (Hustle, White Collar, Fringe etc) because they don't really go anywhere. This one seems to be a bit different because each story is well developed and absorbing. Worth a try for anyone I should think.

Terra Nova. I like the idea but they haven't found their way with it yet. So much potential with dinosaurs and the future to work with, but so far the story lines are small.

The weird thing is that if we were going to "Start again". Why take the guns, bike, car type things with you. (I would have taken a big container full of Swedish women, not quad bikes ffs)

The weird thing is that if we were going to "Start again". Why take the guns, bike, car type things with you.

because of the dinosaurs?

Person of Interest. As a rule I don't like shows where they set up some premise then build a different story off it each week (Hustle, White Collar, Fringe etc) because they don't really go anywhere. This one seems to be a bit different because each story is well developed and absorbing. Worth a try for anyone I should think.

Yeah, the machine idea is clever as it delivers a new number which means another storyline.. this has potential.

Kids really enjoy this and I dont mind it as long as the cute girl from Mistresses stays in it.

Â