Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

4 hours ago, sharkyvilla said:

I watched 13 Reasons Why last week, I can see why it's causing a stir with the kids and parents alike.  Also, the main girl has a nice arse.

You're too late, she's dead now :(

. . . too soon?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, sharkyvilla said:

I watched 13 Reasons Why last week, I can see why it's causing a stir with the kids and parents alike.  Also, the main girl has a nice arse.

That's why it got voted the best in school! ;)

16 minutes ago, AVFCDAN said:

Better Call Saul continues to be the best thing on TV at the moment.

How good was the latest episode!

Once I finish Luke Cage (which is pretty lame I might add but feel have to watch it as looking forward to defenders) going to start this again as stopped after S1 as it I found it pretty lame 

BCS is indeed great, can't wait to see you know who get their come-uppance.

American Gods is also off to a great start, a little surprised it so faithful to the book if anything.

• Like 1

Episode 3 of Leftovers was amazing!! God damn I love that show, there's simply nothing else remotely like it. Just oozes class.

BCS was great too, loved the end shot of Kim and Jimmy walking out the building, was amazing.

33 minutes ago, AVFCDAN said:

There's many things to describe Better Call Saul but lame isn't one of them.

It's one of the smartest shows going and doesn't patronise the viewer in any way, there's often scenes with little to no dialog where emotions are inferred with a simple smirk or scowl or even a roll of the eyes, the writing is fantastic.

im waiting for the season to be fully released before diving in - I like my binge watching. How long do I have to wait ?

14 minutes ago, TheMelvillan said:

im waiting for the season to be fully released before diving in - I like my binge watching. How long do I have to wait ?

Season 3 final ep is scheduled for June 19th in the states so 6 weeks or so

Late to the Line of Duty party. Watched Season 1 earlier this week - so good. 

Started season 2 - looks good too, but looks like they're upping the Woah factor already

• Like 3

Just now, LakotaDakota said:

Season 3 final ep is scheduled for June 19th in the states so 6 weeks or so

ah great. thank you. could maybe start in about 4 weeks if I cant hold out any longer! could possibly coincide it so im watching the last ep with the rest of the world!

1 hour ago, AVFCDAN said:

There's many things to describe Better Call Saul but lame isn't one of them.

It's one of the smartest shows going and doesn't patronise the viewer in any way, there's often scenes with little to no dialog where emotions are inferred with a simple smirk or scowl or even a roll of the eyes, the writing is fantastic.

I did find the first season to be lame, thats just observation. I thought it was boring, but people have been raving how good S2 onwards has been. (just to add I am a huge BB fan!)

31 minutes ago, Rodders said:

Late to the Line of Duty party. Watched Season 1 earlier this week - so good. 

Started season 2 - looks good too, but looks like they're upping the Woah factor already

get used to that!

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

I did find the first season to be lame, thats just observation. I thought it was boring, but people have been raving how good S2 onwards has been. (just to add I am a huge BB fan!)

It did get better from S2 onwards I have to admit, S3 has been great and starts to link to breaking bad even more.

This technically is both a TV series and a movie (first 2 episodes are being shown in IMAX cinemas)... First shots of the Inhumans cast...

000254980hr.jpg

...Holy **** at how bad that looks! The Inhumans are **** dreadful characters and somehow they've made the only vaguely interesting one, Black Bolt (third from the left) look dreadful. And that wig on Medusa! **** hell! 

They shouldn't have gone near this. The characters are crap, they look crap (not quite as bad as this has managed to make them look, but still), their powers are crap, they don't fit the Marvel world very well, and there's absolutely no following for them. DOA.

Second Episode of season 12 (Waterpark) Always Sunny might just be the best thing on TV since episode 2 of season 2 of the IT Crowd (The theatre episode).

I cried with laughter.  Everything about it was just perfect.

Mac is the best.

Â