Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

13 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

It upsets me that you watch dross like Luke Cage and Iron Fist and then call BCS lame :( 

Just watched episode 2 ...guess what 

Spoiler

I loved it! Reminded me of BB the part where jimmy explains the pie video to the cops was hilarious 

also liked mike cleaning up the mess with the baseball cards was very good. Am finally starting yo get into it..

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Designer1 said:

It's a world absolutely rich with storyline possibilities - so many classics that they could go with. I'd imagine budget restrictions will mean some won't happen, but ssssssssurely the Dark Judges will make an appearance?

They could make 10 films from just 1 annual. Every story was incredible.

Yes Judge Death and all that would be gold.

21 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Just watched episode 2 ...guess what 

Hide contents

I loved it! Reminded me of BB the part where jimmy explains the pie video to the cops was hilarious 

also liked mike cleaning up the mess with the baseball cards was very good. Am finally starting yo get into it..

Isn't all that stuff later in the season.. Like episode 9 or 10?

You sure you haven't watched the wrong episode? 

• Like 1

On 2017-5-10 at 17:28, Designer1 said:

It's a world absolutely rich with storyline possibilities - so many classics that they could go with. I'd imagine budget restrictions will mean some won't happen, but ssssssssurely the Dark Judges will make an appearance?

If it is hamstrung by budget they'll probably do a version of the cursed earth storyline. You'd have to leave out Satanus, because without a decent budget it'd look crap. 

2 hours ago, villarule123 said:

The "Hoboken Squat Cobbler" scene is from episode 2 of Season 2, Seems he has missed the entirety of season 1

• Like 4

2 hours ago, villarule123 said:

Spoiler

Well if that's the case then Netflix has messed up the order as I've seen switch, cobbler and Amarillo ?

:crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh:

I only asked because I've just resumed from episode 5 and have blitzed through to near the end of season 2 in a week. That episode you mentioned has recently happened where I'm at. 

That's made me day :crylaugh:

Edited by villarule123

37 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:
  Hide contents

Well if that's the case then Netflix has messed up the order as I've seen switch, cobbler and Amarillo ?

They are in the correct order but you are watching season 2, not season 1 :huh:

Season 1 first episode is called "Uno"

Edited by LakotaDakota
  • Like 2

35 minutes ago, LakotaDakota said:

They are in the correct order but you are watching season 2, not season 1 :huh:

Season 1 first episode is called "Uno"

I've seen season 1 already...

I watched that months ago. I thought people were referring to watching the end of season 2 before the beginning of that season

5 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I've seen season 1 already...

I watched that months ago. I thought people were referring to watching the end of season 2 before the beginning of that season

In that case you are fine, carry on.

Maybe your post (below) from a day or so back has people confused as it seems to indicate that you are just about to start watching from the beginning.

Ah well at least it was amusing for a while :)

On 09/05/2017 at 08:30, Demitri_C said:

God Luke Cage was freaking awful. just everything. The ending, the story and the characters barring Shades. A terrible part of the defenders series. Thank god that's over. Hope to god they don't ruin defenders like they did with Luke cage.

Ok starting better call saul now...this if the hype lives up to it

Edited by LakotaDakota

On 07/05/2017 at 03:45, magnkarl said:

Quite enjoying Sense8 at the moment. It's a bit all over the place with some scenes but interesting nonetheless. 

I thought season 2 was great

In the last episode:

Spoiler

The final reveal where Will is actually in the room with Whispers was **** awesome. I almost jumped up off the couch when he grabbed him.

This show really hits it's straps when they're all working together jumping in and out of control to get something done. The scene where they were chasing Sun's brother and Kala shot the car then blew it up was excellent, because she was finally useful in an action sequence. It's really now just Riley who doesn't add a lot in terms of helping the other sensates.

On ‎11‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 02:28, Designer1 said:

Necropolis!

And SuperSurf!!

When I heard that Dredd was happening, I felt my thigh get wet.

• Like 1

On 2017-5-8 at 14:47, Demitri_C said:

Luke Cage almost at the end. I definitely think this was weaker than Iron Fist, probably the worst out of the bunch. Only character who I liked was shades. theo rossi plays him well. 

One episode left then going to give better call saul another try as so many on here are raving about it. Will need a refresher on season one though. 

Maybe if you missed this post or the others a few pages back where I say I didn't enjoy season One! @LakotaDakota :)

Spoiler

OMG the twin cousins are back! Just on episode 6, season 2 loving this season. Feels alot more breaking bad feel to it. Very enjoyable. Have to say Mikes making this show for me, he is brilliant. I wonder if Hank might make  a cameo? 

BCS

• Like 1

blinked twice and id watched 5 episodes of master of none season 2, the opener is brave very good episode but the dating one is brilliant, kept the charm of the first series, doesnt make me laugh but definitely keeps the smile on my face 

10 hours ago, villa4europe said:

blinked twice and id watched 5 episodes of master of none season 2, the opener is brave very good episode but the dating one is brilliant, kept the charm of the first series, doesnt make me laugh but definitely keeps the smile on my face 

I might give it a blast this weekend. I liked season 1. 

Â