Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

God Luke Cage was freaking awful. just everything. The ending, the story and the characters barring Shades. A terrible part of the defenders series. Thank god that's over. Hope to god they don't ruin defenders like they did with Luke cage.

Ok starting better call saul now...this if the hype lives up to it

• Like 1

God damn, I know I bang on about it every week but the episode of Leftovers yesterday was totally amazing. Season 3 has been an absolute blast, don't want it to end :(

Can see why this season gets a 98 on metacritic

http://www.metacritic.com/tv/the-leftovers/season-3

This show will be one of those shows that gets bigger after it's finished, with a cult-like following. Incredible. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, PieFacE said:

God damn, I know I bang on about it every week but the episode of Leftovers yesterday was totally amazing. Season 3 has been an absolute blast, don't want it to end :(

Can see why this season gets a 98 on metacritic

http://www.metacritic.com/tv/the-leftovers/season-3

This show will be one of those shows that gets bigger after it's finished, with a cult-like following. Incredible. 

I can't wait, gutted it's not on sky until later in the year :(

l've seen the Metacritic score too. Wow. 

Yep excellent again. I was hoping for something a bit cleverer though. I thought they had a better plan than just

make Chuck look crazy

8 hours ago, darrenm said:

Yep excellent again. I was hoping for something a bit cleverer though. I thought they had a better plan than just

Hide contents

make Chuck look crazy

They didn't need a better plan. It worked a treat !

6 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

on second epsiode of BCS, hopefully it gets better because so far its been a bit lame 

It upsets me that you watch dross like Luke Cage and Iron Fist and then call BCS lame :( 

38 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

on second epsiode of BCS, hopefully it gets better because so far its been a bit lame

I don't think you're gonna get into it.

The first series was very good, not as good as the second or third but still good.

Certainly something I would never, ever describe as 'lame'.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

also watching wentworth season 5 such a good show 

It's not breathtakingly fast. It's perfectly paced. Don't expect huge jumps every episode. Just let yourself relax into getting to know Jimmy, Chuck, Kim.

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

It upsets me that you watch dross like Luke Cage and Iron Fist and then call BCS lame :( 

Haha

But to be fair if you read my posts I said I didn't like either show especially luke cage! I will give it time as i am a huge breaking bad fan. Just waiting for something dramatic to happen like in BB.

30 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

I don't think you're gonna get into it.

The first series was very good, not as good as the second or third but still good.

Certainly something I would never, ever describe as 'lame'.

Fair enough not everyone will like same things though. I might like something that you thinks lame.

11 minutes ago, darrenm said:

It's not breathtakingly fast. It's perfectly paced. Don't expect huge jumps every episode. Just let yourself relax into getting to know Jimmy, Chuck, Kim.

Indeed. I do like Mike in this series though. One of my favourite BB characters 

It's a world absolutely rich with storyline possibilities - so many classics that they could go with. I'd imagine budget restrictions will mean some won't happen, but ssssssssurely the Dark Judges will make an appearance?

Edited by Designer1
  • Like 4

Â