Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Ballers is pretty decent. 

yeah i enjoyed it, liked how sky atlantic did the 2 episodes a week, i dont think id have suck with it for 40 mins a week, its quite funny and enjoyable without being mind blowingly brilliant

Spot on. I'm watching it all now, up to episode 5 but if I had to wait each week i'd have forgotten about it.

Just noticed in one of the episodes Dwayne Johnson is wearing his Dad's wrestling T-Shirt.

Edited by sexbelowsound

Finished Falling Skies this week. 

It was ok. It didn't deserve 5 series, but I stuck with it until the end. Wasn't a bad watch, but very much a second tier level of quality. 

Latest series of Ray Donovan and This is England were absolute class. Brilliant stuff from both shows. 

Currently watching Suits, The Leftovers, OITNB, Daredevil, Gotham, Parks and Recreation, Modern Family, Veep, New Girl and about to start back with Homeland tonight and Walking Dead tomorrow. American Horror and Blacklist back before the end of the month too! 

Good TV times 

• Like 2

The Last Kingdom is superb

Based on the Saxon Stories by Bernard Cornwell who wrote the Sharpe series

The tactics on show are brilliant and it seems more realistic than Vikings i'm hooked

Edited by AshVilla

Currently watching  ... Daredevil, Gotham,

If i was to only watch one of these... which one is better?

I've not seen Gotham,  but irrespective the answer is Daredevil.

Tried a few times to get into Gotham - not too keen on it. Daredevil was fantastic.

Â