Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Stephen Graham played Billy Bremner in "The Damned United", he was also in "Tinker Tailor....".

I also saw him in "Parade's End".

But you're right Villa4europe, looking at his imdb he should be in a lot more things, terrific actor.

sorry, I missed that you said "Tinker, Tailor..".

I'd forgotten he was in Tinker Tailor. Although, I'd wiped the experience of seeing that film from my memory. Hands down the most boring film I've ever seen. 

I think it's one of the strengths of the series, they can keep the core characters as a group and make it work but they can shift the attention to what you might consider lesser characters and still make it work, a series about gadget and Kelly? Shaun on the back burner? To be fair even woody hasn't been in it that much this time, some great comic relief but hardly core to the story

Late to the party but I agree with this. If you'd told me TIE 90 was going to focus so much on Kelly I'd have said it sounded shit. But it was brilliant as it always is.

It's just absolutely superb television.

Started "Ballers " last night .. did 4 episodes back to back when I really should have gone to bed

It's sorta Jerry McGuire with drugs and nudity  but I'm really enjoying it so far

Against my better judgement, I started Homeland (Season 4) last night as it just appeared on Netflix. I've now got to try and bat through it in double-quick time so I can keep up with Season 5 on Channel 4.

Against my better judgement, I started Homeland (Season 4) last night as it just appeared on Netflix. I've now got to try and bat through it in double-quick time so I can keep up with Season 5 on Channel 4.

You know it started Sunday past, yeah?

4 is my favourite series of Homeland so far

You know it started Sunday past, yeah?

Yep, I've got it on series link so I'm trying to get through 4 so I can catch up with 5.

• Like 1

Anyone been watching the story of British Indie music thing on BBC4? Caught up on the second episode the other day. Been quite good so far, although I think the final episode next week, when it gets to Britpop, will get on my nerves.

Edited by dAVe80

Is it stopping at Brit pop?

Can remember the Beeb doing a history of music thing and they did a good job in explaining where Brit pop left us ie dying on its ass and then how it came back

Would be a shame if they missed the noughties off, especially with what the Internet has done for indie music

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is it stopping at Brit pop?

Can remember the Beeb doing a history of music thing and they did a good job in explaining where Brit pop left us ie dying on its ass and then how it came back

Would be a shame if they missed the noughties off, especially with what the Internet has done for indie music

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No, it'll probably start with Britpop and go to current times. Last episode went from Jesus & Mary Chain / Smiths, to the Roses / Mondays, via the C86 stuff.

Started "Ballers " last night .. did 4 episodes back to back when I really should have gone to bed

It's sorta Jerry McGuire with drugs and nudity  but I'm really enjoying it so far

I started Ballers this week too, really enjoying it so far. Sort of reminds me of Entourage.

Edited by Nath182

I started Ballers this week too, really enjoying it so far. Sort of reminds me of Entourage.

I've not seen that might have to check it out

I finished Ballers in last night ... it wont tax your brain and it's kinda predictable in its way but I can't wait for series 2 

The Rock was born for that role 

Â