Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Narcos on Netflix. Excellent series about Pablo Escobar, set in Colombia.

Mostly it's in Spanish with subtitles and there are parts in English. It's exciting and very interesting at the same time. It's not too 'deep', but the politics are portrayed beautifully.

Although I don't understand much Spanish, the acting is authentic and convincing.

I'm 6 episodes in I think. Highly recommend. Checked the last few pages and didn't notice any mention of it, am I late on the bandwagon?

Narcos on Netflix. Excellent series about Pablo Escobar, set in Colombia.

Mostly it's in Spanish with subtitles and there are parts in English. It's exciting and very interesting at the same time. It's not too 'deep', but the politics are portrayed beautifully.

Although I don't understand much Spanish, the acting is authentic and convincing.

I'm 6 episodes in I think. Highly recommend. Checked the last few pages and didn't notice any mention of it, am I late on the bandwagon?

Yeah you're late ;)

Great show though.

walking dead is just getting boring ...season one had a story but its just the same shite of "oh look zombies I will shoot them so slowly until we get into a grapple then pick axe its head"

this weeks episode ....rick takes a dump ..shoots some zombies 

New series of Fargo starts tonight in the UK. Only just remembered! On at 10, Channel 4. 

are you sure its tonight? i thought it was Monday next week? Hope i havent missed it, season 1 was incredible. 

Oh and the walking dead was brilliant. still love this show. Not quite up there with The Wire, Sopranos etc, but comes close. It becomes less and less about the gore and has some brilliant character moments. 

Edited by carlitobrigante

New series of Fargo starts tonight in the UK. Only just remembered! On at 10, Channel 4. 

are you sure its tonight? i thought it was Monday next week? Hope i havent missed it, season 1 was incredible. 

Oh and the walking dead was brilliant. still love this show. Not quite up there with The Wire, Sopranos etc, but comes close. It becomes less and less about the gore and has some brilliant character moments. 

Yep, it was last night (Monday 19th October). Intriguing start. You can catch it on All 4 (What was 4OD), if you missed it, I'd have thought.

Edited by dAVe80

3 seasons of Arrested Development are great TV, started season 4 and its an absolute huge drop in quality. The characters are not likeable enough to devote an entire show to one character

• Like 1

walking dead is just getting boring ...season one had a story but its just the same shite of "oh look zombies I will shoot them so slowly until we get into a grapple then pick axe its head"

You're a week behind I take it

You're a week behind I take it

No this week ...yer one made some noodles or baked a cake or some shit ......then killed some zombies 

Â