Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Against my better judgement, I started Homeland (Season 4) last night as it just appeared on Netflix. I've now got to try and bat through it in double-quick time so I can keep up with Season 5 on Channel 4.

4 is my favourite series of Homeland so far

:o  S4 is easily the worst, IMO.

S1 was the best, and then it got slowly worse from then onwards.

Season Four of Homeland loses points for severe lack of Brody's gorgeous mrs.

But that negative of the season is outweighed by the major plus point of not having Brody's daughter Dana feature. Quite possibly the most annoying character creation ever.

She's nowhere near as annoying as watching carrie cry hysterically for half an hour every episode, she killed homeland, her instability became ridiculous

This.

Dana was annoying, but Carrie is the worst main character I've ever seen on a show. Great acting from Danes, but the character is so annoying.

Just finished person of interest great show

Now finally got on to arrow first episode was really good

I started watching Arrow the other day too after getting up to date on The Flash. Probably should have watched Arrow first since a couple of the Flash episodes crossover with it and didn't make much sense, but there you go.

beasts of no nations (film)

jessica jones next month too

ive got the yank version on my ps4, still got blacklist, fargo, bloodline, killing, returned, lilyhammer, bates motel, arrow, sons of anarchy, luther, damages

the films and documentaries side of it im more or less done with by my tv list is going to take forever to get through

Think this could be my last month with Netflix for a while.

Recently finished Person of Interest, Suits, Gotham and Line of Duty amongst others. Struggling to find anything else.

Not seen it myself but Narcos is getting rave reviews.

• Like 2

Just finished person of interest great show

Now finally got on to arrow first episode was really good

I started watching Arrow the other day too after getting up to date on The Flash. Probably should have watched Arrow first since a couple of the Flash episodes crossover with it and didn't make much sense, but there you go.

If you've not seen any Arrow the Flash might have spoiled you. Arrow is more up and down over it's series. Overall it's quite good fun but it's only has 1 great series, 2. 1 takes a while to get going and has an OK villain, 2 his the ground running and has a brilliant villain, 3 is a damp squib of a series with a couple of decent episodes that wastes too much time on pointless ploutlines and completely wastes it's villain, who is barely in it. All of them also suffer for being stretched too thin, too many episodes to fill. But on form it's very fun.

Edited by Chindie

Think this could be my last month with Netflix for a while.

Recently finished Person of Interest, Suits, Gotham and Line of Duty amongst others. Struggling to find anything else.

Not seen it myself but Narcos is getting rave reviews.

Forgot about that one. Thanks.

Just started This is England 86. Want to see what the fuss is about! [emoji4]

I assume you've seen the film?

Just started This is England 86. Want to see what the fuss is about! :)

Make sure you watch the movie first.

Yep, seen the film a while ago

Finished '86 last night. Bleak isn't it? Great acting though 

• Like 1

Â