Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

walking dead is just getting boring ...season one had a story but its just the same shite of "oh look zombies I will shoot them so slowly until we get into a grapple then pick axe its head"

this weeks episode ....rick takes a dump ..shoots some zombies 

You're a week behind I take it

No this week ...yer one made some noodles or baked a cake or some shit ......then killed some zombies 

Rick wasn't even in it this week!

• Like 1

walking dead is just getting boring ...season one had a story but its just the same shite of "oh look zombies I will shoot them so slowly until we get into a grapple then pick axe its head"

this weeks episode ....rick takes a dump ..shoots some zombies 

You're a week behind I take it

No this week ...yer one made some noodles or baked a cake or some shit ......then killed some zombies 

Rick wasn't even in it this week!

Watching the fight for white supremacy on BBC, probably the most idiotic thing I've seen since the westboro thing, amazing how they use the bible to justify their reactions, some absolute idiots out there

Auschwitz had a swimming pool, it was basically a holiday camp, hitler was only trying to reeducate them because Jews are lazy and don't want to work...

I thought s3 was excellent.

Nah.

It wrapped it all up nicely at the end, but the rest of it was awful.

That was the point Is topped watching too. Which is a shame as season 1 was incredible television.

Prime example, imo, of a show that was planned for one season, and when ig got extended they had no idea where to go with it.

• Like 1

Rick wasn't in it and Carol didn't kill any zombies, put yer glasses on

Watching The Affair and four episodes in.

Did anyone else watch it?

My thoughts are (and no idea if i'm right or wrong) is Noah's version is reality and Alison's version is his book?

Yeah I love The Affair. Think it's fantastic television.

The Affair and The Leftovers are the best series going at the minute imo. Are you on series 1 or 2 of the Affair? 

My thoughts are (and no idea if i'm right or wrong) is Noah's version is reality and Alison's version is his book?

The Affair and The Leftovers are the best series going at the minute imo. Are you on series 1 or 2 of the Affair? 

Just season one - hence not knowing too much about what is going on!?!

When is the second series out (in the UK)?

Mad Men marathon complete. Final season (both parts) done in the last few days. So glad it ended well (and by well, I mean the writing rather than any spoilers in regard to the conclusions for the characters).

I gave up around season 3 or 4 and left it alone for a long time but I'm glad I went back to finish it now. 

I think it's already started, or it's next week. 

• Like 1

Don't think I can cope with Leftovers and The Affair at the same time. 

Both brilliant in terms of writing, acting and the way they are shot, but soooooo sloooooowww. If they were a car it would be 0-60 in about 3 weeks. 

Leftovers is also as mad as a box of frogs, which gives it an edge over The Affair IMO. 

I think it's already started, or it's next week. 

Just checked on geektown - it appears Season 2 starts on 28th October on Sky Atlantic!

Excellent programme, gets better and better as the series goes on too.

• Like 1

3 seasons of Arrested Development are great TV, started season 4 and its an absolute huge drop in quality. The characters are not likeable enough to devote an entire show to one character

Yep, I watched about the first 9 episodes of the 4th season and it was probably the biggest decline in a sitcom I've seen. Couldn't be fussed to watch the rest. 

3 seasons of Arrested Development are great TV, started season 4 and its an absolute huge drop in quality. The characters are not likeable enough to devote an entire show to one character

Yep, I watched about the first 9 episodes of the 4th season and it was probably the biggest decline in a sitcom I've seen. Couldn't be fussed to watch the rest. 

Ive got to 4 and am struggling find motivation for the rest of season but I suppose ill stick with it as a short season

Â