Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

The spoiler etiquette for This is England is pretty poor in here chaps!

Really? 

If you look through the last few pages, all you find out is:

1. A curtain fell 

2. Desi1 cried

3. Most people think it's very good

4. Pong's missus got a smack in the chops

If thems are spoilers......

• Like 1

The spoiler etiquette for This is England is pretty poor in here chaps!

Really? 

If you look through the last few pages, all you find out is:

1. A curtain fell 

2. Desi1 cried

3. Most people think it's very good

4. Pong's missus got a smack in the chops

If thems are spoilers......

I've been skipping over the recent ones deliberately. There were definitely some posts last week that had spoilers in them. Mild ones, but still.

To be fair, last week I hadn't even finished '88 yet, so the spoilers probably seemed worse for me. The mere presence of one of the characters in the new series was a spoiler for me given what was happening in '88

To be fair, last week I hadn't even finished '88 yet, so the spoilers probably seemed worse for me. The mere presence of one of the characters in the new series was a spoiler for me given what was happening in '88

Fair do's - I can see that, given the storylines.

I should have probably gone back and watched from the beginning before I started 90 too. I'd forgotten so many of the storylines in previous series. 

I've started watching Rick & Morty on the advice of someone who knew I was a Ren & Stimpy fan :)  

I love Ren and Stimpy.

I think it's the reason I still call people an EEEDIOT and get confused when they genuinely look pissed off at me for being rude, I'm just being Ren! :D

I've started watching Rick & Morty on the advice of someone who knew I was a Ren & Stimpy fan :)  

I love Ren and Stimpy.

I think it's the reason I still call people an EEEDIOT and get confused when they genuinely look pissed off at me for being rude, I'm just being Ren! :D

And all bitey green scaley things to this day are crocostimpys.

It's got a better than fiction feel to it, I feel like they've hardly scratched the surface as to how crazy he was, was disappointed they didn't show the Colombian national team in it, also at times agree with the main criticism that they told it from the yank coppers POV but none of that stopped it from being very good

Certainly made me want to learn more, I've watched two escobars again and sins of our father, will be picking up a couple of books on him too

This is England was superb this week, set it perfectly, removed the comedy duo from the episode, didn't need the music or political or anything as a tool to reinforce in 1990, the previous episodes have done it, strong performances pretty much all round, brilliant TV

• Like 2

It's got a better than fiction feel to it, I feel like they've hardly scratched the surface as to how crazy he was, was disappointed they didn't show the Colombian national team in it, also at times agree with the main criticism that they told it from the yank coppers POV but none of that stopped it from being very good

Certainly made me want to learn more, I've watched two escobars again and sins of our father, will be picking up a couple of books on him too

If you get a chance you should watch "Medellin" starring Vinny chase. 

• Like 3

Started on Danger 5 a few weeks ago.  Bit of a slow-burner but fantastic when it got going, pretty much an Aussie mash-up of Darkplace and Team America.  Sadly, the second season seems to be going for a different aesthetic and, as a result, has somewhat fallen of a cliff.  First season is solid gold, though:

tumblr_mun1b8orFt1r6b57uo1_250.giftumblr_mun1b8orFt1r6b57uo2_250.gif

tumblr_mun1b8orFt1r6b57uo3_250.giftumblr_mun1b8orFt1r6b57uo4_250.gif

tumblr_mun1b8orFt1r6b57uo5_250.giftumblr_mun1b8orFt1r6b57uo6_250.gif

tumblr_mun1b8orFt1r6b57uo7_250.giftumblr_mun1b8orFt1r6b57uo8_250.gif

• Like 1

Started on Danger 5 a few weeks ago.  Bit of a slow-burner but fantastic when it got going, pretty much an Aussie mash-up of Darkplace and Team America.  Sadly, the second season seems to be going for a different aesthetic and, as a result, has somewhat fallen of a cliff.  First season is solid gold, though:

tumblr_mun1b8orFt1r6b57uo1_250.giftumblr_mun1b8orFt1r6b57uo2_250.gif

tumblr_mun1b8orFt1r6b57uo3_250.giftumblr_mun1b8orFt1r6b57uo4_250.gif

tumblr_mun1b8orFt1r6b57uo5_250.giftumblr_mun1b8orFt1r6b57uo6_250.gif

tumblr_mun1b8orFt1r6b57uo7_250.giftumblr_mun1b8orFt1r6b57uo8_250.gif

OK, I know what I'm watching next.

Â