Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Just watched Episode 5 ^ 

3 more episodes to come to the conclusion...and it's now turning into a bit of a mind bender. I love it. 

Last nights was nuts...... Can't wait to see where we go from here, I'm guessing it'll be brilliant.

I was so tired watching True Detective I can't really remember what happened towards the end. Think I'll watch it again. 

So was I.

True Detective episode 5

So Tuttle was killed by Cohle? I could be way off here but I think the Governor who appeared briefly in the first episode has to be involved.

I think Tuttle was killed by Cohle & the Governor could most definitely be involved. Makes you wonder where did Cohle go for those 8 years he disappeared. Also, saw something earlier : "I just went back to the scene with sheriff Tate where they are talking about the Fontanot girl. 

He says that the sheriff at the time was Ted Childress and that "hes set up in Gulf Shores now".

Why is this relevant? Childress was the name of one of the guards that was with the guy who killed himself in jail.

Maybe I'm reaching here.. But I think it's something."

True Detective episode 5

So Tuttle was killed by Cohle? I could be way off here but I think the Governor who appeared briefly in the first episode has to be involved.

I definitely think the Tuttle chaps are involved, I think they are trying to frame Cohle, who (along with Hart) probably got too close to the truth for comfort. I reckon they fell out over what to do with the truth - Cohle wanted to pursue, Hart may have been paid off (I think Hart is shady as ****, and his daughter may have been caught up in all this). There is something very Twin Peaks about this show.

Edited by CarewsEyebrowDesigner

True Detective

I wonder if Maggie's Father is involved, Big house by the lake, rich guy could be involved with the cult if there is one. It all seems to have pervaded Hart's family home somehow what with the dolls and the drawings and everything. But could just be Hart taking his work home.

nknVfER.png

But then again I suppose children do draw spirals.

Edited by useless

True Detective

When Cohle was talking about other dimensions it's a nod to the viewers and the fact that he's in TV show that can be repeated over and over again and we can see it as an whole and from our point of view it's less dimensional because we're watching it from the vantage of a flat screen.

• Like 1

Â