Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Story looks almost identical. Looking forward to a 2nd series. But spoilered it reviewing the original!

The necessary Americanisation of the storyline makes for some plot divergence, certainly enough to be able to watch both unlike say The Tunnel which was totally unwatchable having already seen and loved The Bridge

5 episodes of House of Cards left and a new true detective, why do I have to go to work today?

Also anyone watch "The Mentalist"? I started it like a week ago about two thirds of the way through season one should I continue?

Also anyone watch "The Mentalist"? I started it like a week ago about two thirds of the way through season one should I continue?

Yes. most underrated show on tv considering nobody I know watches it or has heard of it :o

Yes. most underrated show on tv considering nobody I know watches it or has heard of it :o

I had no idea what it was either till about 8 days ago. Unfortunately I've started it when House of Cards has come back and True Detective so it's put to the side for tonight, but will hopefully be finished season one y Thursday if not sooner. 

5 episodes of House of Cards left and a new true detective, why do I have to go to work today?

If you enjoyed each episode, keep going, it's just more of the same.I found it a bit like House, but not as good. Every episode follows the same formula of Jane being aloof for the first half an hour before having a stroke of genius from nowhere and outsmarting the rest of the team, with a fairly slow moving overarching plot that never seems to go anywhere.

It's ok for 40 minutes of mindless TV I guess.

Â