Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Its a grower. For me season 2 onwards is where it kicks on. Season 1 it's finding it's feet. I think if you see enough in it to keep going it's worth it but if not, maybe not. The characters have eccentric idiosyncracies without being absurd caricatures and it's got a good heart. That's why I love it. Perhaps find an episode with Ron Swanson featuring heavily.

Just watched the first episode and a half of Parks and Recreation…

Someone in this topic described it as the funniest thing ever… why?

I don't know anybody who liked the first season.

Edited by packoman

Banshee is just awesome

Walking Dead......sorry but thought it was poor.

So its the same as most of last season or before the break .........They should bring in miles, anna, milly & ferdy

Carl is just as annoying as Joffrey from GoT i hope they both die the most painful agonizing death possible I thought it was a terrible episode it was obvious Rick wasn't dead and it was basically 40 minutes of his kid hormonally raging kid and Michonne wandering off in a random direction. I think every episode up till the finale now is going to be from the different views of people at the prison and the hardships they go through while they are seperated they will meet up in the finale i think and someone is bound to die there is always a major casualty towards the end of a season

Edited by AshVilla

My opinion of True Detective has gone down a notch after episode 4...still a great show, but it seemed to veer into improbable territory for the first time, and although it had more action than the three previous episodes, it lacked some of the murkiness that makes it so compelling in general.

It gets better.

I posted in here saying I didn't see what all the fuss was about.

BUt then posted a few weeks later apologising for ever doubting it. It's decent (although certainly not the funniest thing ever)

My opinion of True Detective has gone down a notch after episode 4...still a great show, but it seemed to veer into improbable territory for the first time, and although it had more action than the three previous episodes, it lacked some of the murkiness that makes it so compelling in general.

Yes, it went a bit OTT.

There was a brilliant long take scene that went on for about five minutes. I do wonder how reliable the narrators are.

First season is pretty poor.  Power through that and it picks up big time.

Anyone else been watching Uncle? It's alright.

I saw the trailers and thought 'another pile of bollox from BBC3'. Then I happened to catch the (I think) second episode and was pleasantly surprised. It's not 'Laugh out loud' funny but it certainly has a lot of charm and warmth and that goes a long way sometimes.

Â