Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Episode 4 of s2 of Wu-Tang: An American Saga was easily the best ep yet. Really liking this series.

The first ep of Dan Brown - The Lost Symbol was OK. Seen it all before but that's fine. Solid enough that I will give it another couple episodes.

On 16/09/2021 at 16:13, Big Salad said:

Designated Survivor with Kiefer Sutherland was great and I'm not usually one for political type shows. Hate they didn't renew it,maybe somebody else will pick it up at some point.

I thought S1 was great, but S2 was ok not as good. 

• Like 1

Gave up on Y-The Last Man, just wasn't doing it for me. Too generic and boring, characters behaving like it's no big deal that half the worlds population has died and just rolling with it. Not working for me although well aware that 3.5 eps is not a fair amount to judge a show. 

Started watching Sopranos from the beginning instead, not watched it since when it was on the telly back in 2000 and didn't even catch all the episodes back then.

Recently binged:

Save Me and Save Me Too - Superb stuff and a really good ensemble cast.
Back to Life - Very good indeed, Daisy Haggard is a terrific comic writer / actor.

Also watching Heels which is an entertaining drama with Stephen Amell (Arrow) and Alexander Ludwig (Vikings) 

And talking of Vikings, after all the positive reviews on here (and elsewhere) I'm going to give it a go this week.

• Thanks 1

Â