Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

2 minutes ago, mykeyb said:

I need to hear more about this........

Not much to tell, I used to live in the Hilton on egdeware rd almost every weekend for about 4 years 2005-09, she was always in the Vic or over at the palm beech. She's a gambler and did too much so came and played in the cash games and donated handsomely, she was an absolute flirt but really funny too, lights the room up, really cool cat.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Designer1 said:

Also watching Heels which is an entertaining drama with Stephen Amell (Arrow) and Alexander Ludwig (Vikings) 

Cheers I hadn’t heard of Heels but having read a synopsis I’m all over that.  I’m sure quite a few people on here will dismiss it when they find out what it’s about 😊

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Phil Silvers said:

Crossed swords with her a few times, incredibly flirty but can't play cards to save her life, absolute whale.

I wouldn’t mind being shit at poker and winning in excess of a $2,500,000 in prize money .

don’t like the new hair fwiw

and shout out to me for getting 5 points tonight with Tagging 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Never heard of it, let alone seen it. 

If you have Netflix, please watch it. One of my favourite ever shows. It's python type humour if you like that kind of thing.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

I wouldn’t mind being shit at poker and winning in excess of a $2,500,000 in prize money .

don’t like the new hair fwiw

and shout out to me for getting 5 points tonight with Tagging 

Its a long way from the cash desk to the exit😉

14 hours ago, mjmooney said:

Only Connect, right now. 

Victoria Coren's new look is 💕

She's in my top 5 Fantasy ****.

Seems like a very very dirty posh bird. Would love to get hold of her for some brain-teasing action.

<donttellthewifethough>

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

This week's SAS Who Dares Wins, Kieron Dyer medically withdrawn out of nowhere after he collapses struggling to breathe. Turns out he's got a collapsed lung from a broken rib.

No wonder the level of celebrity they get is dropping like a stone, they probably can't get insured.

23 hours ago, Phil Silvers said:

Its a long way from the cash desk to the exit😉

Coren Mitchell was the first woman to win an event on the European Poker Tour, the first player to win both a televised professional tournament (EPT London 2006) and a televised celebrity tournament (Celebrity Poker Club 2005), and the first player to win two European Poker Tour Main Events (EPT London 2006 and EPT Sanremo 2014).

Wiki

Â