Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Caught up this morning with Solar Opposites. Very nicely done from the guys who created Rick & Morty(Another favorite of mine). Very much an adult animated show and looking forward to when the new ones come out.

3 hours ago, Big Salad said:

Caught up this morning with Solar Opposites. Very nicely done from the guys who created Rick & Morty(Another favorite of mine). Very much an adult animated show and looking forward to when the new ones come out.

I love solar opposites but it’s the kind of sub plot about the shrunken people in the wall that I like the best about it lol. I thought season 2 of solar opposites was better than the latest season of Rick and Morty 

• Like 1

On 10/09/2021 at 21:55, theboyangel said:

Chuckling along to the new Greg Davies BBC1 comedy The Cleaner. 

Daft but amusing 

I’m watching it now, I like it.

I’m just trying to work out if it was filmed around Birmingham. In the 4th episode, the police officer with the Brummie accent asks him why he wasn’t at the Villa on Saturday.

7 hours ago, Paddywhack said:

I’m watching it now, I like it.

I’m just trying to work out if it was filmed around Birmingham. In the 4th episode, the police officer with the Brummie accent asks him why he wasn’t at the Villa on Saturday.

Haven’t got there yet but well spotted! 

7 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

No idea what/why but Michael J. Fox and Christopher Lloyd are on the one show bbc1 19.00 so will be on iplayer, might be worth a watch.

One of the best duo's in movie history

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

No idea what/why but Michael J. Fox and Christopher Lloyd are on the one show bbc1 19.00 so will be on iplayer, might be worth a watch.

Back To The Future the stage show is starting soon - expect big plugging (awaiting KW gif!)

• Haha 2

Possible reboot/remake of the series? I know Zac Efron(Pretty sure it was him anyway) was rumored to be the one they'd go with as Marty.

Edited by Big Salad
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Big Salad said:

Possible reboot/remake of the series? I know Zac Efron(Pretty sure it was him anyway) was rumored to be the one they'd go with as Marty.

Wow, just out of curiosity I'd like to see where anyone would take a reboot but crikey, what boots to fill, it's virtually unbeatable. 

• Like 2

Just now, Phil Silvers said:

Wow, just out of curiosity I'd like to see where anyone would take a reboot but crikey, what boots to fill, it's virtually unbeatable. 

Oh I agree would be quite hard to beat the original for sure, that chemistry between all the actors would be hard to match again.

Just seems to be the norm for Hollywood nowadays to reboot or remake something rather than come up with something wholly new and original.

First 3 eps of Y-The last man. Watched the first ep and it was passable but didn't really grab me. Not read the comic but the premise should be interesting. Don't think it will be for me thou as I have a feeling it will be too polished and frankly boring.

Have restarted Star Trek TNG as Netflix have been pushing it at me quite hard. 

Had forgotten how stiff that first episode was (although Q was great as always). 

The 2nd episode with drunk Tasha is a classic though. 

• Like 3

This week's weirdness in Celebrity SAS - Ore Oduba. He's evidently in shape, he should be a pretty much front runner in any physical task. Completely falls apart in a simple trek back to the vans and comes last behind teams with the likes of Vicky Pattison and a guy with 1 foot. He barely finished. His reasoning - confidence. But lacking confidence doesn't see you seemingly being unable to walk.

• Like 1

On 14/09/2021 at 19:14, Big Salad said:

Whaat?? Really?  I've no issue with Efron specifically but he's a chiselled beefcake in his thirties and McFly was a weedy teenager

• Like 1

7 hours ago, troon_villan said:

Whaat?? Really?  I've no issue with Efron specifically but he's a chiselled beefcake in his thirties and McFly was a weedy teenager

Should have clarified this was a few years ago now when I read that somewhere lol.

• Like 1

Finished The North Water. Many similarites with The Terror (even some cast overlap, with the Inuit woman), but definitely benefited by substituting the insurance scam/Hull scenes for the CGI creature. 

Â