Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

6 hours ago, villa4europe said:

And me, felt a bit more forced and leaning towards being outlandish (!) than the previous episodes

That said

Hide contents

The episode with Wendy driving Ben out of trouble whilst slowly coming to the realisation that he couldn't help himself and was going to die was probably the best individual episode of tv I've watched this year, superbly acted by both of them

Agree with the bit in your spoiler.

Not about the season being disappointing. I thought it was comfortably the best season so far.

25 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Gonna start it mi thinks, got Amazon Prime while we been off, ripped through Grand Tour which was good, now onto something a bit more serious.

I'd certainly recommend giving it a go. It may take a couple of episodes to get in to it but I liked the whole idea and concept. Some very good characters and some excellent acting.

6 hours ago, wilko154 said:

After Life season 2 was fantastic yet again. Hope they continue it for another season.

Unlikely. It's Gervais.

You'll get a one off, two part special and that'll be it.

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

Unlikely. It's Gervais.

You'll get a one off, two part special and that'll be it.

I listened to an interview with him the other day... He said he was open to another season but only if the demand for it was undeniable. Said he had no interest in putting out another season just for money. Yet to watch season 2 but I was a massive fan of the first season. Watched it about 4 or 5 times already.

Have been utterly impressed with Ozark! My wife watches more TV than me, I'm more a YouTube/doco kinda a person and I do watch the same shows over and over again (currently watching Red Dwarf, I have no idea how many times this makes it).

Ozark is really quite good, and after the first season I'm very intrigued to watch the 2nd.

Edited by Villan_of_oz
  • Like 1

Watched a short (40 min) docu about the band Badfinger yesterday.

I knew their basic story but FFS after a leg up from McCartney it was nothing but a shitshow. Their US manager should have been jailed.

8 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I watched it all in one sitting, it's his best work, IMO.

I've tried to ration it this weekend so I can enjoy it longer. One episode to go! 

• Like 1

when did riverdale become a musical?

I watched the 1st series with the wife a couple of years back and it was ok but I didn't watch anymore of it whereas she did, she's currently got an episode on and its unwatchable garbage, 3 songs in the last 10 minutes and its almost les miserables talky singing shite too

3 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Watched a short (40 min) docu about the band Badfinger yesterday.

I knew their basic story but FFS after a leg up from McCartney it was nothing but a shitshow. Their US manager should have been jailed.

Tragically doomed, those lads. Shame, because they were a good band. 

• Like 1

Gangs of facking laaandan.

Undecided on it. Seems okay. Some good action scenes but a little light beyond that.

It does lack proper cockneys accents like you'd see in a Guy Richie film tho :D

Edited by PieFacE

Â